I have Google Earth but Not Showing Satellite image

dude859

Reaction score
Hi all. I have google earth but no satellite terrain. I have the SIM card installed and it works fine. There is a Google image bottom left and it’s starts to highlight up to a point but then stops. Here are pics of the version I use. Any idea how I can get satellite image on my maps…
7354B1D2 3F3C 4C2B AB79 31042FFF87DB
6A0BBC38 78FB 4C4C B109 DE7ECEB48065

Looks like it's still updating, when the whole word Google is white it should be ok. (That's an assumption from what mine looked like)

Thanks Paul. I’m hoping it is although it seems to be stuck for ages.

Unfortunately Google made a software change which made older models of Audi (circa 2017) incompatible and so stopped working. The Google sign starts to fill up and then stops like yours before it gets to the end.
There are some models that can be updated to work via a software update from Audi but I'm not sure which these are.
I have a 2016 RSQ3 that isn't compatible anymore, it was a nice feature but I've got used to it now

Reactions: dude859
I seem to recall as discussion where it stalls, but somehow can't recall of top of my head, to reset the download and it completes, sorry bit vague ATM.

I've got a 16 plate and got it working again with a £70 update I bought from someone on here - can't remember his name but there are a few threads on here about google earth that you could search for.

After a few months it froze again but this was fixed by clearing the google earth cache - you need 'green screen' activated to get into that though.

Mine froze again today, switched the data module off and on then rebooted MMI - seems to have worked.