I have the 3.2 and looking to change exhaust which is best sound but not too loud?

granny87

Reaction score
hi ppl i have the 3.2 dsg and have standard backbox and exaust but looking at changing in the summer any ideas on which has best sound? vids be good ? cheers

I've got a Remus on mine. I think it sounds great, not too loud but more like a V6 when you give it some beans. No vids or sound clips though, sorry!

how much was your exaust ? do you have a panel filter?

how much was your exaust ? do you have a panel filter?

Around £400 for a rear silencer.

I am running a Pipercross panel filter at the moment - I did have a Viper fitted, which gave a great induction roar, but happy with just the noise of the exhaust now!

cheers bud may i ask where u got youe rear silencer? is miltek any good?

go for the Remus granny,Quality bit of kit.

whats going on Pete...first the wheels, now the filter...you've not gone GAY on us i hope !!

cheers guys think remus is the one for me then !:icon_thumright: wonder if any going cheap on here or ebay be good too be informed folks:icon_thumright:

whats going on Pete...first the wheels, now the filter...you've not gone GAY on us i hope !!

Not at all, I'm still a big bad hetro. My 18's are just temporary until my other wheels make it down south and get fitted! It's all good :)

cheers bud may i ask where u got youe rear silencer? is miltek any good?

Revolution in Gateshead are always a good place for Remus.

I had a Milltek on my car when I bought it, a bit boomy for my liking.