I Just fitted Eibach Sportline springs.

Elgy

Reaction score
I just fitted Eibach sportline springs, and I couldn't be happier! I don't find the ride height too low at all. I think its just right! And I can't believe that the ride is far more comfortable than standard. It feels firmer, but somehow less crashy and like they are far more in tune with the dampers. I would recommend them to anyone:icon_thumright:.

I fitted some to my A4 about 6 weeks ago, along with bilstien shocks and I totally agree. The ride height it pretty perfect for my needs, lower by about 20mm but the ride is spot on. Like u say, firmer but more comfortable because of being less crashy.

How much did you pay and where did you get them from mate, just looking into getting something myself. Last time I had anything Eibach it was a few years ago on a Honda Accord with 18's and everytime I went over a hole in the road it felt like I had cracked my alloys they were that harsh, these sound a lot better!

How much did you pay and where did you get them from mate, just looking into getting something myself. Last time I had anything Eibach it was a few years ago on a Honda Accord with 18's and everytime I went over a hole in the road it felt like I had cracked my alloys they were that harsh, these sound a lot better!

If you're anywhere near an AMD they will supply/fit/align Eibachs for £300 all in.
That's where I got mine done.

I paid 100 quid for them on eBay. They had done about 500 miles, and looked almost new when I got them. I fitted them myself. The rears were easy, but the fronts were a bit fiddly. You need a second person when taking the strut in or out.

If your doing them yourself DPM performance, who is on here, sells them for about 170 quid.

I paid 100 quid for them on eBay. They had done about 500 miles, and looked almost new when I got them. I fitted them myself. The rears were easy, but the fronts were a bit fiddly. You need a second person when taking the strut in or out.

If your doing them yourself DPM performance, who is on here, sells them for about 170 quid.

Have you had your car laser aligned since fitting the springs?
If not then you're gonna eat up your saving buying new tyres before not too long.

I only fitted them yesterday, I'm off to get the wheel alignment done today. Thanks:icon_thumright: