I maybe parting Should i break or sell whole

billybravo

Reaction score
Website
www.topgearstockport.com
I have lost interest in my Audi now and i need to fund my new RX7 project I'm thinking of breaking the car or just selling it without the carbon bonnet , nos and one bucket.

Would anyone be interested in my bonnet on here Full carbon job not a cheap sebon copy made by Fiber images in the states looking for offers on this

if i do break her as a whole i have a great deal of parts which in most cases aren't any older than 12 months

i will post pics later i forgot to say i have just put a 12month ticket on the car and it also has 12 months tax

i will update more when i get some time tomorrow

regards

Craig

PM me with any particular bits you're looking to sell, with a possible price you're after, so I can get a feel for whether I'd be interested?

lets have list of goodies and I bet you will get more interest.
how much lighter is the bonnet?

Oranoco, I've got complete (elec) rear doors minus the switchs and door cards you can have, all you need to do it get over to York and you can have then for nothing.

Ths is what i will be selling if i strip i may yet just sell as a whole as the car has 12 months tax and test

AEB 1.8T AMD Remapped ECU clocks and imob
DXD Stage 4 Clutch and Soild flywheel
AEB Motor
Chrome plated intake manifold large port
Chrome plated top beather pipe
Evom Front mont
HID KIT
THS Decat
Jamex Coilovers
new raditor (used)
new steering rack (used)
Black dash and door trims and radio face
Team Dynamics Drifz 18" / 8j Alloy wheels

Im sure there is going to be loads more ive missed off

as for the bonnet im looking really for around £400 these bonnets new imported cost close to a grand.

Can the CF hood be used without pins?

would you sell the ecu seperate? how much? what power is it running? and is it a 2 plug 1? cheers

what brand of bonnet is it, just looking at the weight difference etc.

suspect I am not the only one looking at it though.... ;)

I'm going to put a price on the car as a whole for £1500 without the bonnet and NOS.

the car has had full service history and Ive owned her for nearly 6 years now full tax and test is also on the car.

i dont think i have the time to break her anymore and would be a big shame to do so