I need a rant!!

mattyboyc

B6 Veteran now Q5 owner
Reaction score
Morning all, I need to blow off a bit of steam, I rose nice and early this morning to go for a short ride on my mountain bike along the canal ( I try to get out every day ) and got a puncture,still, fixed that and got on my merry way. Whilst I was repairing the puncture I received an email from a member about an item I have in the classifieds asking for pictures,so whilst I'm waiting for my puncture repair to go off a bit I email all the photo's from my phone of the said item and guess what, nothing, not even an acknowledgement to say I have pics but it's not the one I'm looking for,i have had this about 6 times now over the last week,now I know I may be getting on a bit now and that the low price of the B6's now means that the boy racers who have just graduated from the local mcdonalds and Halfords retail parks have them ( you only have to see some of the abortions I see in our local retail park some evenings) manners were and as far as I'm aware are still free! I just wish people would use them even if it does come with a " innit" on the end of it, I reply to lots of adds and email various people but am always polite even if I don't get the answer I want.Oh and another thing as I tend to use my iphone or ipad more than my laptop I would be able to post pictures on the add if the ****** link to "upload a file" would work in fact everything is a little trying to say the least on iphone or ipad since the big update the forum had.
Sorry to the genuine people who have manners and wish to enquire and thanks for taking the time to read my rant.

Reactions: jojo, Pulp84, t8ups and 1 other person
I find that manners are lacking nowadays!! If I send anyone an email I ALWAYS start and end with some kind of mannerly greeting / ending. I actually couldnt NOT do it. Yet some people dont bother their **** even trying to be civilised.

Reactions: mattyboyc and t8ups
If you can be bothered to email in the first place then you should at least acknowledge peoples effort to reply.

If you can be bothered to email the first place you should at least make the effort to acknowledge people.

Reactions: s3_trev
@mattyboyc, i could rant on all day about the general lack of manners. I always do my utmost to be polite and courteous when i receive an email, i always reply. Sounds like you not having the best start to your day. I will have the upload link on iphone, ipad looked at. Please try enjoy the rest of your day. :) x

Reactions: mattyboyc
Punctures on canal paths seem to go hand in hand and that's an easy fix, educating people to use basic manners, that's a whole different ball game

Reactions: WOLF