I need a uk address of a relative.

WOLF

Reaction score
I need to find an address of a relative ,to cut a long story short its for my dad.He suffers with dementia and he wants his grandsons address but his grandson keeps refusing or gives false addresses.We have the landline telephone number for him so is there anyway to get the address from that?
Suffering with dementia he gets upset with the issue of not knowing where he lives.I don't have any contact with my nephew so not anything I can do unless I attempt to follow him home which would be dificult!It makes my blood boil knowing he wont tell his own grandfather his address incase he decides to visit him.
Help appreciated.

do you have anyone who's a ex copper? in my experience they tend to know people who can find these kinds of things out

Wolf, is this not something you can resolve with your sibling who is the grandson's parent?

Ring him and try and reason with him first, explain how you feel and try and get it that way for first I'd say.
Either that or get someone to ring up pretending to be selling something you know he might like and just try the good old 'can you give me your postcode and house nunber'

but if he doesn't want to give his address out
that says to me he doesn't want to see or have anything to do with some part of the family.

so why would you bother with him ?

Shame that, Andy1608 seems to have the best approach in that you speak to him. If your really wanting it though and don't mid paying I'd get a PI to get it, could be done but cost wise ??????
Has he a car ?

Wolf, is this not something you can resolve with your sibling who is the grandson's parent?

no mate,we haven't spoke for years.

but if he doesn't want to give his address out
that says to me he doesn't want to see or have anything to do with some part of the family.

so why would you bother with him ?

To get his address for my dad who has dementia,the illness causes anxiety with the slightest worry and hes worrying why he wont give him his address.

Shame that, Andy1608 seems to have the best approach in that you speak to him. If your really wanting it though and don't mid paying I'd get a PI to get it, could be done but cost wise ??????
Has he a car ?

yeh he got a car,infact he borrowed £3600 :mad: to buy it off my dad who cant remember him borrowing it!:no:

There's 3600 reasons he doesn't want to be contacted. You could try 192.com assuming his name isn't very common and you know the area he lives in then you have a chance.
You can find the rough area from the exchange area code http://www.area-codes.org.uk/

Karl.