I need help...

jamey0512

Reaction score
I need help from the modded community. Im receiving the S3 saloon shortly and I’m after a few things which im hoping people have already done or wanting to do themselves and can point me in the right direction. Ill write a list and if people could reply with what they know that would be great.

- Stage 1 remap. I’ve spoken to numerous popular garages and they say it cannot be done as of yet due to some sort of locked ECU, my TDI chip will have to do for now.

- De-Chroming. The S3 comes with alot of ally and chrome bits! I personally think the car looks alot better murdered. I have the black colour so I’m thinking black trim would go down a treat. Along with trim maybe a extended spoiler

- New exhaust. I’ve only seen a couple of youtube videos and its of the Miltek Catback Non Res exhaust.

- Reverse camera. Unfortunately I’m getting the car from an ex demo and I weren’t able to spec it myself and fell sort of a camera so maybe Audi can put it on for me or I can buy the proper camera and someone else can fit it for me.