I need someone with VCDS and a C7 A6 AVANT to check their auto stop start channel 34 value for me if

kjb12

Reaction score
Hi as title suggests. Can anyone check their value on 09 cent elec, channel 34, if someone could please tell me their original vale it would be most appreciated.

I had a mapper tune my car and also asked him to enable a memory function on my auto stop start function, so the button remembered its last vale i.e.. activated or de-activated upon cycle of ignition. This guy altered my value to 0 and cannot remember the original value that it was. Ive now bought a vcds cable to code it back functioning, but need to know the original value. Can anyone help me? and just take a look on "09 central elec", then type in security access 20113, look up channel 34 in adaptation, then read the value. then let me know. As i want it working again, highly annoying.

The value on my Bitdi is 48.
I have enabled Start/Stop memory function with OBDELEVEN app.

Thankyou for your response, I will try this tomorrow, fingers crossed.

To confirm, is your value 48 after enabling the stop start memory?

To confirm, is your value 48 after enabling the stop start memory?
Yes.
I don’t know if it was different before the change.
Used the app instead.

I have read it may have a default value of 28, some say 20.

why did he put 0 in? Lol

Last edited:
Module 09 > SA: 20113 > Adaptions > Read channel 34 >
You then have these options:

- subtract 4 from the value = stop/start off by default

- add 32 to the value = enable stop/start memory

- add 64 to the value = invert the light in the stop/start switch (light on when stop/start on rather than when off)

The above says add 32 for memory which would equate to my value being 16 at default.