I think my S3's been targeted

That is something I've always done and the family have got used to me driving straight past the end of our road but you never know, they won't advertise what they're up to.
As for confrontation, I think the majority would be prepared for it but don't actually want it.
Going back to the original incident I don't believe I was followed home, I think they spotted the car parked there the previous evening as I have dashcam footage of a silver ibiza driving past, reversing up to have a look and then driving off.
They then came back the next day at the same time in what appears to be a dark coloured Citroen c3.
I've not had anything since but then the weather has been quite bad.
I am sure they will be back though!

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
******* hell. sounds terrible. what part of the country is this?

Yep be vigilant and look in your mirrors! I had a Range Rover follow me for a long time tonight after I'd dropped the wife off at her mums, so I took a couple of right turns which took me back towards the way I had just come from! The next turn I took they went straight on, could just be coincidence, or they could have gotten onto the fact that I had gotten onto them following me!?!?

So you were then following them instead !

Come on guys whatever youre smoking knock it on the head !

So you were then following them instead !

Come on guys whatever youre smoking knock it on the head !
Err no! I turned right and they went straight on :blink: how is that following them?

As for you thinking being cautious is silly, read a few posts about stolen cars on here...it has happened to people!

Obvioulsly they were following this forum member and waited for the opertunity to hit him http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/carjacked.341062/

Still silly to be cautious?

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Err no! I turned right and they went straight on :blink: how is that following them?

As for you thinking being cautious is silly, read a few posts about stolen cars on here...it has happened to people!

Obvioulsly they were following this forum member and waited for the opertunity to hit him http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/carjacked.341062/

Still silly to be cautious?

It is not silly, mate. Ignore him. Evil exists so just try and do your best to counteract it. listen to your gut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: S32B and lucaslfc