Ibis White-First pass-Decomm stage-Which order?

keendean

Reaction score
Hey,

I've Autosmart Tardis & Iron X, which one first?
I'm presuming give it a wash after using these products too? Tomorrow it's going to be clayed and polished (fingers crossed on the weather) Thanks

Use the Tardis first , remove , rinse , dry the paintwork ( so you don't dilute the Iron-x and affect it's performance ) then apply Iron-x:thumbsup:

You can do both together as in tardis the body and iron-x the wheels. I dont know if that Auto-Smart iron-x is safe for paintwork though

I just brought a bottle of each of these (Iron x and tardis), never used either one before but very quickly realising that owning a white car is gonna be hard work!!..... Good job I enjoy a good bit o detailing.
I was totally going to spray the Iron X all over the bodywork!! As I thought it was fine on paintwork but after reading this maybe I won't ?? So Is Iron X safe to use on paintwork or not?

I just brought a bottle of each of these (Iron x and tardis), never used either one before but very quickly realising that owning a white car is gonna be hard work!!..... Good job I enjoy a good bit o detailing.
I was totally going to spray the Iron X all over the bodywork!! As I thought it was fine on paintwork but after reading this maybe I won't ?? So Is Iron X safe to use on paintwork or not?
Hi , yes Iron-x is safe to use on paintwork:thumbs up: