Ibis white S3 essential extras...replacing Golf R

mojo555

Reaction score
going to order a S3 in Ibis, sportback stronic, added rear parking sensors and hill hold, it's a lease car so don't want to spec too much, is there anything obvious (cheap) I'm missing?

Been a while since I've had an S3 so looking forward t it! I've been in a golf r for near,y 2 years and loved every minute of it!

If it's a company lease car via your employer then stick with stock, it's got enough toys to satisfy. The new version has cruise, ***, ILP, LED's etc, so it's not exactly ill equipped.

Reactions: pburv, Bristle Hound, batch and 1 other person
It's a Personal lease, but still like to keep things tight as it will never be mine! Don't want to pay full cost of options over two years. Can't believe rear sensors are £425! I know it's a good spec otherwise but still not quite as good as my current golf r...

Essential;

Rear parking sensors.
Metallic/pearl paint.
Lumbar adjust.

I could happily live without anything else, the loan S3 I'm using now has a lot of toys, but only the ones above are strictly necessary. Naturally, I've ordered a car with tonnes more stuff, but I don't actually need any of it..

Reactions: pburv and mojo555
I find hill hold quite useful in the golf. And for £75 neither here or there... Was I kng of floret silver myself but to keep cost down i think I will go ibis white, was one of my top choices anyway.

Reactions: pburv