Ibis white sportback BE + gloss black mirrors?

Si Jar

Reaction score
I'm picking up a new ibis white 170 sportback BE on saturday and am considering gloss black mirrors, anyone done it? If so any pictures.
Also looking for cruise and an RNS-E if anyone local (or not, can supply and fit).
Thanks
Simon

Hi simon nice choice ,bet u can hardly wait :) did you get your car from parklands audi,as this is where i got mine from..

Great idea. Hoping to do this to my glacier white this week. Will post up some pics when I get it done.

I like the idea, would tie in nicely with my BE S-Line badges, but would like to see someone else take the plunge before I commit.

Chicken I know.

Hi simon nice choice ,bet u can hardly wait :) did you get your car from parklands audi,as this is where i got mine from..

No, this ones coming from Tetbury as it's only ten minutes away from me.
Simon

I'm picking up a new ibis white 170 sportback BE on saturday and am considering gloss black mirrors, anyone done it? If so any pictures.
Also looking for cruise and an RNS-E if anyone local (or not, can supply and fit).
Thanks
Simon

Hey bud.

Im thinking of doing the same with mine when I wrap my roof.

My company can supply and fit both cruise and RNSe anywhere in the UK for you.

If you're interested just send me an email with your car details including your chassis number (If you don't have this, just ring up your dealer) - sales@advanced-incar.co.uk

Tim

Pick up my ibis white sportback BE on Saturday (well midnight Friday) and im wrapping the roof and mirrors gloss black hopefully the weekend after.

Pick up my ibis white sportback BE on Saturday (well midnight Friday) and im wrapping the roof and mirrors gloss black hopefully the weekend after.

What's the score with doing this when you have roof bars?