IDIOTS!!

NoggyDS3

Reaction score
Arrgggh!!!

Someone drove through a red light this morning and proceeded to bump into the side of me, the bumper and wing now require some attention and what makes it worse is the fact that when i indicated to him to pull over to exchange details etc, he acknowledged and then drove off in completely the opposite direction!!!!

My mate managed to get his reg and i've reported it to the police now so hopefully he'll get whats coming to him but i'm FUMING!!

How can he just think that its ok to drive off after acknowledging what he's done?!!!

So....does anyone know a good body/paint shop in the Dundee area?

Unlucky mate, you will probably find he had no insurance, hence his quick getaway, and the car probably belongs to someone else and registered to another address to boot. Hope you get him though, these ****** shouldn't be on the road!

It did cross my mind!!!!!

Police called today and are charging him with failing to stop and for running a red light. They said he's remorseful and is willing to pay for the damage. Hopefully he'll pay up and i'll leave the rest to the police!

Fingers crossed it'll be a fair outcome.

NoggyDS3 said:
It did cross my mind!!!!!

Police called today and are charging him with failing to stop and for running a red light. They said he's remorseful and is willing to pay for the damage. Hopefully he'll pay up and i'll leave the rest to the police!

Fingers crossed it'll be a fair outcome.

Goodstuff mate, hope it all works out for ya.