If colour was no object, what would you choose?

Richy_C

Reaction score
Out of interests and on the back of looking into Vinyl wrapping if you could choose any colour in the known spectrum to have your car finished in what would you have??

I have a big passion for the GT3 Green and Blue but would be fun too see what you guys / gals like.:readit:

This is the green i like, i know its loud but i like it.

s3-green001.jpg

And the Blue...

img00001ed3.jpg

Last edited:
still the favourites from me are

Solar Orange
Monza Silver
Phantom Black
Tungsten Grey
Sprint Blue
Palace Blue

call me old fashioned but i think the specced colours work, and do so well, however interior id love to see some tan leather like cognac brown :wub: with black stitching

you'll love the interior in this vid then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Loved the tan leather interiors you can find on a rare occassion in the Beamers! Lovely, nice for a change!

I like the green above only because its different. But I love red!

I Loved the tan leather interiors you can find on a rare occassion in the Beamers! Lovely, nice for a change!

I like the green above only because its different. But I love red!

tan buckets in my s3 i live in a dream world

saw a Viper Green A5 yesterday. very nice bit too loud for me. (there was a Viper green 3.2q up for sale on the 'Trader recently too!) A3s look best in black, red or grey, and S3s look best in Sprint blue. love Imola Yellow and Solar orange but think of the resale value! Sepang blue is gorgeous as well.

cannot stand white tho. no offence to anyone out there with an Ibis car but i think it's overdone, not at all classy and will go out of fashion in a year or two

Last edited:
Sepang Blue. Its not extravagant like an orange or yellow but its absolutely stunning when the sun hits it and still looks classy.

Sepang all day long.

I get a bit bored of the S3 colours, Sprint, Solar, Ibis, Phantom etc etc, the problem is there are so few colours to chose as standard it seems every S3 has been seen before. I kind of wish I had paid the extra now for a non-standard colour.

Solar orange is good, but my favourite is the baby blue on the Aston Vantage V12 press car. Beautiful colour. It's a little bit less grey than the A3 in your pic Richy...

Solar orange is good, but my favourite is the baby blue on the Aston Vantage V12 press car. Beautiful colour. It's a little bit less grey than the A3 in your pic Richy...

Yeah i know the colour you mean, i think its Lambo baby blue.
baby-blue-lamborghini.jpg

I just cant imagine it on an A3, then when i do i think my sexuality would come under scrutiny driving around in that. But it is a nice colour.

im spraying or wraping mine matte camo green
euro77.jpg

I think its something pretty sweet about matt camo green, like driving Action Man's ride!

still the favourites from me are

Solar Orange
Monza Silver
Phantom Black
Tungsten Grey
Sprint Blue
Palace Blue

Have you seen a Tungsten Grey one!? I'm interested in this colour but can't seem to find a new or used car in it anywhere to look at.

Tungsten Grey looks like a black that's permanently dirty... so for that reason I'm out!

My car is Lava grey , looks great in the sun and when polished but a bit kinda dead otherwise .
I would love red with black and red leather interior please , like the Mazda RX8 .