If you think Audi parts are dear !!!!

Blackie

Reaction score
Website
www.desmocorse.net
Had the front end off the Streetfighter as the fork seals were leaking due to the winter. Anyway i noticed that i may get this season out of the front pads but thought i,d better ring Ducati parts dept for a price

"Yes, they are £87 a set"

Thats not bad then.

"A set is one side, you need 2 sets"

*** £174 for 4 pads........

Thats bikes for you Blackie. Ducati seem to be a bit more expensive than the others. :)

Had to get a new EGR valve for my Mondeo ST TDCI recently-Ford wanted £250,did a bit of browsing and got one from a Jag dealer for £120 plus delivery(the X-type runs the same 2.2diesel engine)and a mechanic friend fitted it and cleared the diagnostics for 30 quid.

yeah but to be fair a duke is the ferrari of the bike world, youre paying for the badge as usual

What gets me is the price of the tyres. I ordered a rear Pirelli supercorsa sp tyre for my sons Triumph Daytona 675. £156. He only gets 3000 miles out of it.

What gets me is the price of the tyres. I ordered a rear Pirelli supercorsa sp tyre for my sons Triumph Daytona 675. £156. He only gets 3000 miles out of it.

Yep £300 now for hoops for the SF & i get 2000 - 2500 out of em before the torque has mullered it. I love twins