Status
Not open for further replies.

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
ilexa VCDSSHEX-V2Ent10VIN with 3-used

Cost £298 21 May 2019 (still under warranty) and used 3-times to scan for faults

ilexa order #9545 with purchase documents, password, etc

Make me an offer around £215 post free

vcds-1-jpg.198870

vcds-2-jpg.198871

Just not using it... :blush:

Would this work on Bentley 2005?

I see no reason why not; see http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Bentley_Continental_GTC_(3W4)

However, to be sure, call 01726 884010 and ask: https://www.ilexa.co.uk/ilexa-contact-details.html

Very helpful there but can't remember the guys name but my order is #9545 21 May 2019 and the item VCDSHEX-V2Ent10VIN

And when I asked which to purchased they said:

"Ross-Tech VCDS® with HEX-V2® interface. 10 VIN limit. This tool gives you complete coverage on up to ten different cars, plus code reading and clearing, and live data on an unlimited number of cars.

Includes Official Ross-Tech licensed HEX-V2 interface, USB cable, Software and user manual on CD and Clam Shell Case.

Fully licensed with Ross-Tech; Free software updates; Clam Shell Carry/Storage Case; Free email support, and access to Ross-Tech forum; Resets Service and Inspection Reminders; Release rear brake callipers for pad change; Supplied complete with installation instructions; Works on all diagnostic capable VW, SEAT, SKODA and Audi cars from early 1990 models* through to 2018 CAN-BUS cars; Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10; Register with Ross-Tech and have free access to their VCDS support forum.

VCDS with HEX-V2 works on all diagnostic capable systems on: VW, Audi, SEAT and Skoda cars and light vans from 1990 through to current 2018 models.

Note, very early car models (mostly pre 1998) with the 2 pin connectors, or LT vans with a round connector need one of these additional adapters. 2 pin or round LT.

VCDS with HEX-V2 is compatible with: Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 powered Laptops, Tablets and Desktops

What modules can VCDS with HEX-V2 read: can talk to all diagnosable modules including:

Engine, ABS, Air-Bag, Automatic Transmission, Central Electrics, Instruments, CAN Gateway, Immobiliser, Tyre Pressure Monitoring, Heating and Air-Con, Central Locking, Parking Brake, Convertible Roof, Suspension Levelling, Headlight Systems, Body Control Module, Audio/Radio/DAB, and many more...

What jobs can VCDS with HEX-V2 do: Reset service and inspection reminders including 2018 models, Retract Parking Brake for pad change, DPF regeneration, Calibration after replacement of Injectors, DPF pressure sensor, Steering Angle sensor etc; Read and Clear current and Intermittent fault codes on all diagnostic systems; View live data as tables, lists, graph or meters; Run actuator output tests and show feedback; Basic Settings for calibrations; Adaptations for Throttle Body reset etc; Coding for new modules or modifying existing settings such as auto locking, cornering lamps etc; and much more...

Ross-Techs new HEX-V2 interface for VCDS has all the features of their long established and well proven HEX-USB+CAN interface and more. Built around a faster, more powerful microprocessor, it can typically scan a CAN based car 2-3 times faster than before, and the extra power means it can work on the newest generation cars. The USB cable is now user replaceable, so if you do damage it, you can use a standard USB cable to get back up and running straight away. The LEDs have been moved to the end of the interface and are visible from almost 360 degrees, giving you instant feedback regarding communication status or BUS faults.

Enthusiast user interface with 10 VIN limit (Also available as a 3 VIN or unlimited VIN versions, so you can choose the one that works best for your needs).
Just £295.58 total including VAT with free UK delivery.

For more information on VIN Limits, please see this page
Compare VCDS tools

Learn more about VCDS

The VCDS tool includes free software updates downloaded direct from the Ross-Tech website.

(NOTE: CD supplied with permission of Ross-Tech).

Ross-Tech, VCDS, and HEX-V2 are registered trademarks of Ross-Tech, LLC, USA. Authorized use of these has been granted to “ilexa”.

Product Code: VCDSHEX-V2Ent10VIN @ £298.58"

Hope this helps...

John

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.