I'm Back With Prince Harry's Car

Real Thing

Reaction score
Hello all again after selling my Sepang RS3 last year and trying a couple of A45s just couldn't get on with them and although some things were better than the Audi at the end of the Day I just prefer and find the RS3 a more comfortable drive so just waiting for the Plate transfer to go though then I'll be back in An RS3 Not quite as good a Colour (Phantom Black) compared to my old Sepang Blue Car thou it does look good with the Black Styling pack, Rear Tints and Black Roof Rails also bit short on the Options so already booked to have Cruise fitted at Hazzy Dayz will get some pictures up when I get the chance but Car has been advertised for a while as once the Property Of Prince Harry (well loaned to him by Audi Uk) Good To Be Back

Reactions: T-800, DAYTONA 500, Sandra and 1 other person
Gosh, why did you not like the A45 if you dont mind me asking? How does it compere performace wise etc? Im in two minds what to get next and A45 was on top of my list right before RS3;).

Gosh, why did you not like the A45 if you dont mind me asking? How does it compere performace wise etc? Im in two minds what to get next and A45 was on top of my list right before RS3;).

Wasn't that I didn't like the A45 but as an overall package the RS3 suits me better Performance wise don't think there's much between them as I'm no Driving God I doubt I'd ever get the RS3 past it limitations but I think a professional driver would get more out of the Merc and I'm sure it would be the faster round a Track Might be a bit of an Age related thing as well as I still like to Drive quick but prefer a bit more comfort now and the RS3 gives both where as Merc's stiffer ride makes it harder to live with as a Daily Driver.

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and 45bvtc
The A45 is GREAT in demonstration mode; however, in the everyday 'this-is-my-car-now' mode then the A45 turbo-lag is not funny.

In the RS3, however, the everyday mode asks, what turbo-lag? :racer:

I've found nothing yet that equates with an RS3 in the 'everyday mode'. :superman:

Reactions: S3 AD, T-800, RS3copilot and 2 others
Wasn't that I didn't like the A45 but as an overall package the RS3 suits me better Performance wise don't think there's much between them as I'm no Driving God I doubt I'd ever get the RS3 past it limitations but I think a professional driver would get more out of the Merc and I'm sure it would be the faster round a Track Might be a bit of an Age related thing as well as I still like to Drive quick but prefer a bit more comfort now and the RS3 gives both where as Merc's stiffer ride makes it harder to live with as a Daily Driver.

100% :hi:

Reactions: Kelza and Real Thing
Watched the Fifth Gear test of the A45 AMG a few weeks ago, Tiff complained about the understeer and on the whole didn't think the car was worth the asking price.

Welcome back to Audi.
Thanks but never really left the Audi Family as I did still have the TT-RS up until a Month ago
Watched the Fifth Gear test of the A45 AMG a few weeks ago, Tiff complained about the understeer and on the whole didn't think the car was worth the asking price.
Think it is a lot of Money for what's about out there but Mercedes aren't flooding the Market with them so discounts are hard to achieve and at the moment resale value is very strong (Mine last one is for sale at GC Motors at above list)

I did see the rs3 for sale at gc cars and it's was a very quick sale ,enjoy and welcome back ;)

I found the A45 very well set up, fast but dull to driver compared to the 3, it was like a playstation game, smouth constant acceleration, very light steering and the back end gets very squirelly under braking, i found it detatched and dull to drive, by comparision the 3 is savage on power (you have to short shift to stop it firing you into the car infront if it goes on power) the steering is vastly better weighted, it slams you through the box when on it. It farts, snarls and skips about its just so much more sense of being a car than a computer game. The A45 may be faster but it certainly felt a lot slower oh and it does not sound that good either, the cabin felt cheaper, but the MPG in traffic is very impressive.

Did you see the s3 after that feature! It's an Audi-sport s3 :) I think the RS3 with michelin PSS's would handle just as good as the a45 on track.. Love to see that!

Reactions: S3 Rav
Hello all again after selling my Sepang RS3 last year and trying a couple of A45s just couldn't get on with them and although some things were better than the Audi at the end of the Day I just prefer and find the RS3 a more comfortable drive so just waiting for the Plate transfer to go though then I'll be back in An RS3 Not quite as good a Colour (Phantom Black) compared to my old Sepang Blue Car thou it does look good with the Black Styling pack, Rear Tints and Black Roof Rails also bit short on the Options so already booked to have Cruise fitted at Hazzy Dayz will get some pictures up when I get the chance but Car has been advertised for a while as once the Property Of Prince Harry (well loaned to him by Audi Uk) Good To Be Back

Well I would have actually fixed this car then a few years ago when I was a AA roadside patrol. Had a new battery on it that day :)

Reactions: RS3dan