im back.....

yellowgti

Whats going to break next??...
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.fastcarcentral.co.uk
hi guys just like to say that after more than 9 months of no audi im back ;) as some of you know me n vicki split up just before christmas and she kept the car however yesterday me and the "new missus" picked up an audi a3 in a seemingly rare colour, its a bit older and none turbo but its a start and everybody has to start somewhere, we are currently deciding on wether to go audi international as last year me n vic were on stand with you and we bought kev along with us, anyway weve had a 1.8se 20v goes well, had engine completely re-built by ford dealer 3 years ago and is sweet as a nut, every m.o.t from new and full service history, cars in pretty nice and tidy condition needs a good cleaning etc but like i said its a start ;) hope you like and would be nice to speak to you all again ;)

old audi for those who cant remember.....
_MG_0145.jpg

audiinterstrack-1.jpg

heres the new one and il get some better pics up later once i have polished her up ;)
Photo076.jpg

Photo075.jpg

comments and opinions welcome, long list of mods to come ;)

Last edited:
Welcome back to the fold
would not forget the green monster with the polished rims ever or the username and aud driver...the more the merrier :beerchug:

the colour still doesnt beat ur purple ;) lush... yeh just working out our monay and stuff at might come to inters ;)

Hey Dude, welcome back!

I'm setting up the Audi Driver Event again this year, let me know by PM if you want to attend the AS.net stand, we have 30 members already going this year! I need to know by Setember 10th latest though, to send for the correct number of passes.

Regards,

Joe

Welcome back, Ahh shame about the old green A3 but im sure this one will look as good if not better with some mods :yum:

Hey dude, welcome back to the site, sorry to hear about the break up and the old car, but as they are bigger and better things hey, so it looks like you have moved on, looking forward to the pics and mods on the new car...

All the best mate
Nilz