Im I doing Correct Buy?

safcnono

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Bit late but im getting delivery on Friday of Audi A4 2.0tdie technik ibis white.I have a BMW 1 Series MSport and have tried C Class and BMW 3 series.However have gone for the Audi everyones saying that I should have got a 3 Series :( .

However build quality on my 1 series isnt great just back me up guys I am buying the correct car ?

Thanks

Go with what ever's best for you. There's no such thing as the best car so just get the one that suits you best and don't worry what others say.

Cool well after all the snow we had I would never go back to a BMW :)

Never owned a Beemer and don't dislike them but wouldn't want any model over the equivalent Audi.

Enjoy it!

I would say yes, I had a 123d Coupe and now have a S3, Yes slightly different car but just prefer the drive of the Audi.

I should have also mentioned that regardless of S3 or A3 etc I drove a few A3 TDI and A4 and preferred the Audi all day long.

I think you have the BMW fans and the Audi Fans, I just prefer Audi.

Your on an Audi forum, so most people are gonna prefer Audi!
I have an S4 and a 3 series (330D). I prefer the BMW for 11 months and 3 weeks, then prefer the Audi when it snows..............

I had a E36 328 before I purchase the B8 S4. Yes of course they are very different, the former one was a coupe and the current one is an Avant and the S4 certainly has more power and a lot newer. Apart from the obvious differences, in terms of driving and handling I found RWDs are more fun to drive, you can kick the rear end out if you feel adventurous. AWDs offer more sure footing, especially going round the round about in the wet as they say corner like it's on rail. As mentioned above you would appreciate the Audi when it's snows. Just got back from skiing at the French Alps with summer tyres, not a single problem.

Thanks for the repy guys.Well its coming today :) I love the BMW for driving and it does bring a smail to my face but Its not a big car and some of the quality isnt up to what you would expect for a car costing over £25,000 also the BMW garages its been in for service etc have been hopeless.