Im now Audi-less

I do, very well. Intrigued to know what you did!

Lovely TT btw....you lucky ******.

I do mate.. I can see where this is going, haha.

I do, very well. Intrigued to know what you did!

Lovely TT btw....you lucky ******.

As you drive p there is a small estate, then some terraced houses, then a slight left hand bend...

Umm, I hit the kerb and started to swear, I don't think the salesman has ever heard some many f words in 30 seconds lol..

I've never felt so stupid in my life. You'll have to ask Jen what my reaction was like when I got back to the office

I hate test driving with the salesman sat next to next to me. I always feel like Im on my test.....although I take it you were the opposite on this occasion?

Would like to have seen the salesmans face....potential trouser moment Im sure lol

Totally agree, salesperson being their just adds to the pressure.

I was test driving a Civic Type-S once and the salesman told me to move into the left lane... apparantly it wasnt a dual-carriageway!

Looks nice in Sepang, better than that 'Ford' blue ;-)

I hate test driving with the salesman sat next to next to me. I always feel like Im on my test.....although I take it you were the opposite on this occasion?

Would like to have seen the salesmans face....potential trouser moment Im sure lol

I think he thought I was going to punch him as I was so wound up lol

Looks nice in Sepang, better than that 'Ford' blue ;-)

True blue colour, not like that racing ford blue mica ..

Totally agree, salesperson being their just adds to the pressure.

I was test driving a Civic Type-S once and the salesman told me to move into the left lane... apparantly it wasnt a dual-carriageway!

Lmao!

As you drive p there is a small estate, then some terraced houses, then a slight left hand bend...

Umm, I hit the kerb and started to swear, I don't think the salesman has ever heard some many f words in 30 seconds lol..

I've never felt so stupid in my life. You'll have to ask Jen what my reaction was like when I got back to the office

I can't believe Andrew has actually admitted it!! We always tease him at work about it (ask about the Nav as well ;) I'll probably be in trouble now). I took the R8 out first for a test drive up the same road to Sunniside and then Andrew went off with the salesman....when they came back the salesman was driving and Andrew was wound up to the limit which is never a good thing to see.

He said I hate it, it's got a curse it's the worst thing I've ever driven and then the sale man rubbed in the fact that I drove faster than him to, ooops!

I'm in agreement as I prefer to drive with no sales person in the car as it's much more relaxed. Our first experience of TTRS we were allowed to take it out on our own. Andrew drove nice and sedately and told me to just take my time when we swapped over. So there's me up to the round about and as I pulled into the left exit in the dual carriage way we were doing a 120 and it was the first time I'd ever seen Andrew hold on to his seat lol

Last edited:
I can't believe Andrew has actually admitted it!! We always tease him at work about it (ask about the Nav as well ;) I'll probably be in trouble now). I took the R8 out first for a test drive up the same road to Sunniside and then Andrew went off with the salesman....when they came back the salesman was driving and Andrew was wound up to the limit which is never a good thing to see.

He said I hate it, it's got a curse it's the worst thing I've ever driven and then the sale man rubbed in the fact that I drove faster than him to, ooops!

I'm in agreement as I prefer to drive with no sales person in the car as it's much more relaxed. Our first experience of TTRS we were allowed to take it out on our own. Andrew drove nice and sedately and told me to just take my time when we swapped over. So there's me up to the round about and as I pulled into the left exit in the dual carriage way we were doing a 120 and it was the first time I'd ever seen Andrew hold on to his seat lol

Haha brilliant :)

I have never test drove a car with the salesman there! I can't do it. Like someone said I'd feel as if I was on my test. It may sound daft but every car I've ever bought, I didn't test drive. I take a risk (probably a stupid one) and up to now I have got away with it.

The new TTRS looks awesome very jealous!

Well im now Audi less again, and back into a BMW :)

ee069c60.jpg

ff95ad79.jpg

d4bd09ca.jpg

ed4db4c7.jpg

33368846.jpg

f19d9971.jpg

Reactions: Paullie and whitey
Good grief Andrew, you change your cars more than most guys change their Y's. That's a beauty and best colour too! Enjoy it, Sweetie! :wub: xx

Yup, the BMW seems to trump the RS3 in every 'handling' test, but I like the RS3 better in the looks and practicality department and would have it over the BMW any day (and for every day use). But each to his own, enjoy your new ride!

Have to be honest, I think the tt was much better looking and the colour was nicer but these are meant to be a weapon!

Enjoy!

Si

Good grief Andrew, you change your cars more than most guys change their Y's. That's a beauty and best colour too! Enjoy it, Sweetie! :wub: xx

always seam to be in the right place at the right time :)

Yup, the BMW seems to trump the RS3 in every 'handling' test, but I like the RS3 better in the looks and practicality department and would have it over the BMW any day (and for every day use). But each to his own, enjoy your new ride!

After owning an RS3 for 7 weeks i would agree on the car being a better bet for everyday use, but factor in the lousy build quality, the DSG box and id rather use my Navara..

The engine is a peach, and it takes some beating.. But after 4 Audi's with the 2.5TFSI i fancied a change and the 1M fits the bill and is/was a safe place to put my wonga :)

I think we should all buy a bike.....:beerchug:

Car looks stunning there. Straight line speed which pips it?