I'm now officially in the club (S3 black edition)

shorty1988m

Reaction score
Well guys I'm officially and Audi owner. Went for a test drive today and immediately fell in love with a white s3 so bought it there and then and took it straight home. Missing only the rear parking sensors and immaculate condition. (Until I followed dad home in his car with a leaking oil sensor).

Added a pic below although it's not a very good one. Will get more when I clean her up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 247
Reactions: s3_trev
Congratulations mate really nice motor

@NHN Nigel can do anything on these cars and has done loads of tech retrofitting on my car. Can't recommend him and his work enough. Contact him and he will be able to quote for supply and fit for anything you may want retrofitted, I.e. Sensors/cruise control/Bluetooth to name a few things

Good choice, enjoy!

Are the mirrors mismatched or is just a photo illusion?

Thanks guys!

No plans as of yet as my last car was a 1.0l corsa so its got plenty power for now. Any little things i would have done on the outside are already pretty much how i would have it anyway (such as the front and rear carbon fibre splitters) so nothing as of yet. Maybe some upgraded security due to living in an untrustworthy area but thats it for now.

Had to run out and double check those mirrors and can confirm they are both silver. Phew! Having a few issues with the sat nav too as its not recognising the disc all of the time so may have to look at taking it apart and cleaning it.

Reactions: buz
Check the Sat Nav disc is genuine. Fake ones tend to fail after a bit of use.

Check the Sat Nav disc is genuine. Fake ones tend to fail after a bit of use.

Yeh its the original sat nav disc. Going to have a shot at cleaning the lens and if not then at least i have a warranty. Bad point is i have to wait 30 days for wear and tear items which i assume this comes under.

Welcome to ASN,the one stop shop for emptying your wallet!

Nice car,and nice dog...is that a Frenchie?

Yeh the frenchies pretty new too. Never shall both of these two meet.

Reactions: S3Alex