#imhomoyellow progress threadF

S88 YRS

Reaction score
bought the car back in june 2013 and since i can't seem to leave a car standard it has ended up running shark stage 3 software

Still not happy with her but another year of modding should sort that out

Mods to date are:

Milltek tbe with sports cat
Evoms v-flow intake
Loba motorsport hpfp
Loba motorsport stage 3 clutch and smf
Forge catch can kit
Forge dv return hose
Forge throttle body hose
Forge carbon can hoses
Forge oil and coolent caps
Forge carbon can cover
Forge washer bottle neck and cap
Annodised black stainless dipstick
Rs4 coilpacks
Ultra racing subframe brace
H&r 25mm lowering springs
Rs3 front grill
18" speedline turini alloys in black

Will get pic's up as soon as

Last edited:

Reactions: RS3dan, Jake 61, gogz s3 and 3 others
I also have a gfb dv+ fitted.

Still got a list of part's for this year including:

Wagner intercooler
Cts turbo discharge pipe kit
Cts turbo throttle pipe
Tts engine cover
H&r arb kit

Reactions: gogz s3
Looks nice, what sort of figures is it currently at?

Painting the crash bar Black would look tons better as well IMO.

Looks nice, what sort of figures is it currently at?

Painting the crash bar Black would look tons better as well IMO.

Currently running 351 bhp and 341 ft-lbs, torque is a bit low but ill be going in for a map update after a few more bits and bobs are done.

Thats the foam infront of the crash bar you see, need to get the bumper off and get rid so i can paint the crash bar

Very nice mate nice spec

Nice to see another Imola. Great list of mods.

Cheers folks ☺️

Nice one Scott, great list of mods you have. have to see it the flesh some time. :yes:

Cheers gogz, there is often local is meets and runs with north east audi scotland on facebook. Maybe get a meet or something on the go

Since it was a nice day on sunday

Reactions: nothingness, TorqueTerrorist, RS3dan and 1 other person
thought I recognised this from FB. I have been looking at getting the Cts turbo discharge pipe kit & Cts turbo throttle pipe but cant get accurate pricing for them.

thought I recognised this from FB. I have been looking at getting the Cts turbo discharge pipe kit & Cts turbo throttle pipe but cant get accurate pricing for them.

Im buying mine through mark of brotek, great prices from him tbh. Hes on here think his user name is brodster

Aye starting to get the car in shape, didn't do much to it last year but getting my finger out now. Thats some shine on the Imola I used to look after a yellow cupra it was a diesel mapped with a milltek and the soot coming out the back faded the paint something chronic preferred the audi colour.

It can be pretty hard to show the sine on imola or most vag yellows ! I find tar a paint in the bum as is shows well with the yellow lol

cars lookin' sweet bud, makes me think about the number plate location n size even more now, been playing with plate size for a while, this is how mine looks now, still not 100% happy...

Attachments

• DSC_0249.JPG
    DSC_0249.JPG
    604.1 KB · Views: 237
Looks good mate, sicky number plates seem to be the 'in' thing just. Love the silver though ! Was my 2nd choice after imola yellow

Reactions: lucky_bob
Looks good mate, sicky number plates seem to be the 'in' thing just. Love the silver though ! Was my 2nd choice after imola yellow
thx, still work in progress, once u start to mod the car there's no hope ur doomed :help: yeah, looked on web there's a lot of black n white cars, wanted something dif, went with ice silver, don't c many yellows around, looks nice;)

Reactions: S88 YRS
i got that foam on show as well through the grill, but i'm not sure if it's actually gives support to the bumper not just the grill, in that case i will leave mine where it is just gonna have to move the number plate higher again, let me know how u get on with yours, thx