in dash tray/ thingy

sewelly

A4 Avant 130 Tdi
Reaction score
hello all

Does anyone know the correct name for the little tray that goes next to the cup holder in the dash of the A4 (B6). It also holds the ESP switch in place.

mines broken and i've been hunting the world wide web and can't seem to find one.

tried vag parts but not knowing the correct name is making it tricky to find

any help on this is greatly appreciated

cheers

Hi

I think this is the "shelf/stowage compartment"

try Part No. 8E1 941 561 C available in black - ensure you specify the RHD model as the LHD will have the ESP button on the other side!

CM

Tried searching but still no joy even with the part no given nothing comes up thanks for the help though

hello mate
my cup holder and coin tray broke this week, there about 28quid each, vagparts have the cupe holder on there website,

i have noticed on the new ones there are led's connectors on the back, does anyone know where or what the part numbers are for the wireing kit?

thanks i got the cup holder from vag a few weeks ago but not sure where you'd get the wiring loom from to light it up 2003 plate onwards so if you know a good breakers yard maybe. The air vent wheel the bit you use to open and close the vents also lights up using the same loom. if you take your glove box out and look to where the passenger side vent is you'll see the connector block where it connects to. Let me know if you find out where to get the wiring from i'd like mine too light up as well

I got the part no. off ETKA6 - give your local Audi dealer a call - the part no. should narrow down the search!

CM

Im sure if you just picked up the phone and called vagparts they'd be able to help! They do a lot of things they dont list on the website!