Induction kit

BeeKay

Reaction score
Tipton, Dudley, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Hi tere I'm looking for an induction kit for a 1.6 x reg wondering what would be the best one to get as I can see there's quite a few ranging from cheap to mega expensive .. any advice would be much appreciated

thanks H

I would go for cheap and cheerful and use a decent filter like Jetex or Green Cotton.

It's not going to make much difference on the 1.6 apart from more induction noise so there is no point spending a fortune on it.

I would go for cheap and cheerful and use a decent filter like Jetex or Green Cotton.

It's not going to make much difference on the 1.6 apart from more induction noise so there is no point spending a fortune on it.

thanks for that mate will take a look around for the ones u mentioned , are they pretty easy to fit I've only ever put an induction on a Clio

The best induction kit you can buy for the 1.6 is a 1.8l turbo engine... lol

The 1.6 Runs fine with a K&N 57i Kit attached - You dont get massive performance gains and dont expect it to change the world, But it will sound slightly better. And they are easy to fit - About 25 Mins of work

save your cash mate, 1.6 + heavy car is not going to show you any real performance increase, trust me ive done it to most of my cars ive owned (56) in total including my a3 turbo now. most i ever gained was sound and then that just goes as your ears get use to it. sell up and buy a 1.8t , plenty to be had under a grand although maybe a little roppy.