Injector values 3L TDI

Dannys_1984

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could shed some light on where to find the injector values in vcds and what they should be roughly?

Thanks

Danny

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6T McLaren using Tapatalk

So had a little play around with vcds and found the following. How much variation is allowed?
3b7d37a79f93fbde4ffe45fdf52ef366.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6T McLaren using Tapatalk

Are you having issues, may I ask what issues your having. I have a feeling I may have the same issue

Hi guys sorry to bother you guys I ve got a a6 bitdi 2014 last few morning been cold discovered a nocking noise when cars very cold and goes away ones warmed up from 8 red noches on Rev to 4 I’ve checked the injectors one of them has a pulse and the rest are fine any idea guy if you could thanks

I had an injector problem as one failed so audi changed it foc. Then the car started juddering when acc 2-3k revs.
Was ok in sport mode , audi tested it again and said injectors passed their log values
Log story short had to change all the injectors as one new and 5 old didn`t mix well

Hi guys sorry to bother you guys I ve got a a6 bitdi 2014 last few morning been cold discovered a nocking noise when cars very cold and goes away ones warmed up from 8 red noches on Rev to 4 I’ve checked the injectors one of them has a pulse and the rest are fine any idea guy if you could thanks
I had an issue where car was juddering when at a standstill. I spent £1000 messing with injectors, flushes changed all filters, in the end switched fuel to Blower with some fuel injector and couple days later problem fixed. I only use the premium fuels now