injectors

alfie155

Reaction score
my 2006 2.0 tdi 140 judders when idle, only had the car 3 weeks and it has been bothering me abit thinking it could be an injecter, its not drastic, just shaiks a little bit, u can feel it when sitting in the car, but drives totally fine, it is due a good service so i was going to see how it goes after the service but by reading the posts from ppl having a similer problem, doubt now it will make any diffrence

so i have a feeling it could be injectors, now ive heard from diffrent ppl if i went down the right road! audi would replace all the injectors free of charge as a good will jesture? has anyone here done that and if so! how did thay do it?

I may be wrong but I thought the injector fault only related to the 170's. Even then, injectors fail with little or no warning :bye:

I have a 170, I have had all 4 injectors replaced, and my engine makes the car 'wobble' at tick over. It's going in for it's service next week too, although I suspect the issuecis more to due with the fact I use tractor fuel :undwech: