HarveW

Reaction score
I have just installed my Bi xenon headlights into my 8p A3 from the standard Halogen headlights ( now for sale :friendly wink:)
I installed them using an adaptor that came out of my old A3. (picutre below of the adaptor)

But now comes to the stage where they need to be wired in and coded/programmed.
Is there anyone avilable in the South East London area that would be able to help me?
Or even give me advice on where to wire these cables to in the BCM. Altought I do not have VCDS to code. So I will still be looking for someone to help me out.

Cheers!

(Only dipped beam works)
Also I know it looks discoloured in the picutre but thats just how it came out of the phone

Attachments

• audi headlight install.jpg
    audi headlight install.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 266
  • audi headlight adaptor.jpg
    audi headlight adaptor.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 203
  • my car.jpg
    my car.jpg
    574.7 KB · Views: 206
Audiretorfits, could help just google them or maybe @NHN

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Reactions: HarveW
Audiretorfits, could help just google them or maybe @NHN

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Cheers mate. I would do it myself but I can’t find anything online where to put these cables into what pin on the BCM. Even checked Elsawin and couldn’t find anything.

if you can get it wired up, and drive to mine we can do the coding.

Reactions: aqibi2000 and HarveW
if you can get it wired up, and drive to mine we can do the coding.
Cheers mate appreciate it!

I have spent hours looking everywhere on the forums and on google, but I cant seem to find anything solid to go by. I have 3 cables - 1 for a fuse and 2 for the CECM. But my CECM seems to be different to other people which is worriying. I have 3 52 pin connectors.

Attachments

• cecm.jpg
    cecm.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Are those genuine headlights? How much did you get them? New/Used? I also consider sometime changing my halogen headlights.

Are those genuine headlights? How much did you get them? New/Used? I also consider sometime changing my halogen headlights.

I got a 2 for free from brothers old car, but one was smashed (genuine Audi) so I had to buy a new one from eBay (brand: Hella) about £280. They really facelift the car mate

Reactions: George Kost
Well after doing more research and wiring the cables into the cabin. Come to realise the pins I need to insert the cables to, are not on my model of CEM.... “8P0 907 063”
(There is no letter at the end, where I have seen people have the CEM but with a letter at the end: “063A” )

So if I buy a New CEM model “8P0 907 063A” will this work in my car and be a direct plug and play situation? Will it have all the same pins PLUS the additional Bi-xenon pins: “52A/44, 52C/26, 52C/48, 52C/49 (which I currently don’t have)

Or am I going to have to just live without the xenons