Installing iPod interface

dallo

Reaction score
Thinking of installing iPod interface in glove box but have no cd changer just need advice on how to and if it will fit in my glove box and if the cables will be there?

No the cables wont be there if not fitted already & glovebox will need changing to fit the unit into the correct socket.

The glovebox has two small compartments at the top next to the airbag switch so won't it fit in one of them?

Nope you need a different version, I can supply/fit the lot if interested.

What would the cost be and where are you located?
could the interface be located anywhere?

Ping me a PM & we can discuss it further.

I've just today, having had my car for a week or two, plugged an iPod nano in to the iPod interface in my glove box and its awful. Music sounds flat and there's a feint hiss as well. Not sure if that's normal, but connecting my iPhone via aux in is a million times better.

Could be a issue with few things as they're normally ok for sound, is it running plugged in direct or through an adapter cable.

Have you got access to a ipod dock audio system or another ipod to test with?

I'll plug the iPod in my home cinema amp and see how that sounds. I do have a Bose sound dock but it's not got the 'fullest' sound so may not be a good indication of quality.

can you fit a iPod connection or aux in to the double din audi concert unit?

Yes.

I have the basic ipod interface & cable for double din if interested, PM for price.