Instrument cluster coding

MT-V6

Reaction score
Hi all, I wonder if someone could help me out. Just comparing the coding with my MK2 TT, which although has a very similar cluster, it is a different unit with different part numbers.

Please can someone upload a screenshot of the yellow coding helper?

The Ross Tech wiki is outdated by the looks of it http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Audi_A3_(8P)_Instrument_Cluster as the equipment section should at least contain an option for mag-ride, if this is comparable to the TT which does list it there.

Thanks

I can’t help you with that but do you want to fit the white cluster on your TT? If you wanna do that, I can help you with a person who can do that really cheap (I think).
On the other hand, I would like to write you a private message but I have not the option to do it. Can you contact me by DM please?

Hi, I'm actually interested in the coding for park assist, an option on the A3 but not the TT, and the cluster is really the only thing that isn't interchangeable physically between them, though they are otherwise so similar I think it will be possible

Just wanted to see how vcds shows this as coding, as I don't believe it does for the TT

Hey dude check this post I made when fitted the PDC+PLA.
It has all the screenshots I got while coding.
If you need anything more tell me and I can check.
https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threa...trol-pla-park-lane-assist.417456/post-3618556
Hi, thanks for that, I've read through it all again, I remember reading it at the time good. Good info

But not much on the instrument cluster. I don't suppose you'd mind screenshotting the instrument cluster coding page, would you?

Thanks

The 03 instruments old.jpg and 04 instruments new.jpg is not what you need?
No problem mate I will make some screen shots tomorrow!

Reactions: MT-V6
Sorry, I didn't notice the zip file last time, just downloaded it and that is what I was looking for, thanks!

Reactions: George Kost