Insurance for 19 year old..

A3jack

Reaction score
Hi lads, coming up to 19 and getting my second years no claims bonus! So in theory my insurance should drop... I have a a4 1.9tdi avant 2005 , and currently my insurance is £1600 , I've been getting quotes for when I'm up for renewal in February the 1st, and they seem to be 2k plus! Or 1200 with a box with mileage limits! So I'm not going with that, I'm sure it should be around £1000 at least! My mates have a years less no claims on a fiesta st and it's £600!! I'm sick of the daylight robbery! Any tips on getting good and cheap insurance? Any companies you can recommend? Thanks Jack

Add your mum or older relative to the policy. Put your mileage as low as possible. Mines is at 8k a year but I probably do less some years more on others so evens out. Parked on drive? No mods? Sorry, I'll get my jacket for that one.
Unfortunately the area you live in can have a major impact on your policy.
There are site sponsors who may quote cheaper??

Hi,
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

Hi dan, I've just got a quote and waiting for a reply through email! Will let you know if it's any good! Thanks Jack