Insurance time ...

Kelza

Staff member
Reaction score
Big thanks to adrian s flux on a great service and a great price , even with mods( more to follow) :)

Reactions: DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
Big thanks to adrian s flux on a great service and a great price , even with mods( more to follow) :)

We've just renewed ours, was with Admiral for a couple of years but they wanted £847.00 this year to insure the RS3 and the wifes A1 Black Edition. Had gone up over £250 in 12 months. We are both mid 40's, max no claims etc, etc and the cars are garaged and live in a resonable area. So have shopped around and now insured with Privilege and have saved £410 into the bargain for the same cover....Phoned Admiral to so if we could get near it, not a chance they still wanted £680.00...bye bye..... :w00t:

Admiral initially had a good deal with the RS3, I suppose it being a new model.

There has been a number of Cat D RS3s around.. could be the reason of the hike in prices..

Can you share how much Adrian Flux are offering? is there a contact person?

Cheers

£843 thats crazy ,right enough i paid £680 last year with esure and i just swapped the policy over from my s3 to the rs3 ,on monthly payments ,never again ..

Admiral initially had a good deal with the RS3, I suppose it being a new model.

There has been a number of Cat D RS3s around.. could be the reason of the hike in prices..

Can you share how much Adrian Flux are offering? is there a contact person?

Cheers
teebee give dan a email on here or just phone them (tell them your a member on asn) with the best quote that suits u from gocompare

I paid £320 for the RS5 in July, me and the wife, I'm 35 she's 30!!!!

I knew there was one good thing about living on Anglesey ;)

£320 for a rs5 wow thats a great price :)

£364 for 2012/13 with SAGA but only because I'm an old fart (that's a technical term) :lmfao:

Reactions: HullRs3, CHEZ and Kelza
Wow thats agreat price you got to be happy with that:)

Reactions: Mr_Freeze and 45bvtc
£279 with Admiral, not quite as old a fart! Mods declared and covered.:hubbahubba:

WOW Neil, hold onto those quotes... :wacko:

My SAGA renewal arrived today @ £354.28 :crying:

BUT, £246.98 with Admiral, and £247.78 with Hastings :think:

So I need to read the small print :readit:

Reactions: Mr_Freeze
OK, BLUEY's insurance ALL sorted today with Milltek Cat By-Pass pipes, winter wheels and tyres, and a Pipercross panel filter declared/documented; ALL @ £305.13 with the RAC.

And the guys on the end of the phone at RAC were enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and reasonable.

SOLD! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Moschops, Mr_Freeze, DAYTONA 500 and 1 other person
Good one john and a great price that:)

Reactions: 45bvtc

No joy for ME John, gave them a ring today and they refused to give me a quote, they said because of the value of the RS3!!!!!????
How much is yours worth? Lol.

No joy for ME John, gave them a ring today and they refused to give me a quote, they said because of the value of the RS3!!!!!????
How much is yours worth? Lol.

Afternoon,

I would like to look into this for you and see if they refused a quote just for the value?

Please confirm your full name, postcode and contact telephone number.

Many thanks

Dan

It doesn't matter now, I have renewed my policy with Admiral after receiving a substantial discount over the original renewal price.

Thanks anyway, maybe next time.

Sounds daft to me !! there can't be a massive difference between the value of these cars ? Especially with such a short production run.

I wouldn't mind but they never give you that value in a payout anyway ! Always seems a silly question to ask as we have to buy GAP to cover any shortfall anyway.

SEE #13 above "And the guys on the end of the phone at RAC were enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and reasonable" and to me these were the only guys who seemed to understand the time-of-day and/or spoke any sense at all so I went with them...

And I did try those others too including Admiral, Flux, Hastings, Privilege, etc.

Fantastic service and quote again from Adrian flux ...:)

Has anyone changed their intercooler and been able to declare and insure the mod Admiral won't touch it.

Has anyone changed their intercooler and been able to declare and insure the mod Admiral won't touch it.

Many insurers are unable to cover intercoolers.

We can cover them no problem - If you want any help with insuring it please feel free to PM me your details.

Regards,
Dan.

Reactions: 45bvtc
Thanks for the reply Dan will send you some details over do you.

The wife currently earns no claims discount as a named driver on the RS3 with Admiral. We currently only have one car which is unlikely to change for a few years living in Central London. Could this be carried over to a policy with you and would she continue to earn her own no claims?

A big thank you to Dan and Adrian Flux for the great and speedy service.
You have done it this time!! Thanks again.

Reactions: Kelza
Keep up the great work dan and your team !:thumbs up:

Reactions: Vito
Keep up the great work dan and your team !:thumbs up:

I'll give 'em a go at my next renewal John; Adrian Flux (Dan) certainly seem to be a lot more receptive to new business these days...

Thanks guys - We're only ever a PM away if anyone wants to send their details across to us. Always include a telephone number and email address so it's easier to get in contact!

Regards,
Dan.

Sharpen the pencil in early May 2015 for the RS3 Dan, and then June 2015 for our TT roadster - you WILL be getting a call...

I got a phone call from Admiral this afternoon about the renewal of my existing policy. They have been great with me for the last couple of years but this time my answer was : " Sorry I have just got covered with Adrian Flux for a lot less what you wanted from me ". The guy tried everything to bring the price down, even added a multi-car policy discount but could not match AF price.
Happy days and £250 better off!! :)
You next 45bvtc.:thumbs up:

Last edited: