Insurance while modding a car

JeffY

Reaction score
Hi,

I have an 2006 Audi A3 2.0tfsi Quattro which I’ve owned from new and I’m in the process of doing it up and planning a few modifications, nothing extreme, basic things like suspenstion, exhaust, a few cosmetic changes and possibly a custom remap. Currently I only have non oem alloys which are declared. I’ll probably need to move to a different insurer but is there one that will basically preappprove the mods so I don’t need to continually go through getting them added to the insurance at extra cost?

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

We have underwriters who can do this. You will probably still need to let us know when each modification is carried out but we should be able to look at an overall price at the start.

Give our team a call and we can run through a quote and also discuss the mods and your planned timing of these.

0800 917 2274

Chris Knott Insurance

Hi.
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you wish. if you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back to discuss the options open to you.
Regards,
Dan.