Interior design pack

I’m sure I read you supplied him the air vents as you’re our unofficial car parts supplier :tearsofjoy:
he’s wrote on a Fb post he can supply and fit the vents so his parts supplier = you :tearsofjoy:

I’m sure I read you supplied him the air vents as you’re our unofficial car parts supplier :tearsofjoy:
he’s wrote on a Fb post he can supply and fit the vents so his parts supplier = you :tearsofjoy:
Dont be funny anyone can buy then with psrts number I provided ... i was correct its you

Reactions: 8YARWY
Buy car buy vents and make photos - easy
I think the point is that you've done it and without damaging anything, so why not share that information to save others having to work out anything that you've already managed to work out?

That's like saying you should just buy a new wardrobe from IKEA so you can figure out how to put it together. Would I be able to? Probably. Would it take 5 times as long as if I had the instructions? Also probably. People supply them for a reason, which is the same reason people on here have asked for photos/guides as well as on FB. You've already said that someone on FB was 'crying' for photos, so why not help him out and post them? It comes across like you're making an effort to be awkward at this point, whether that's actually the case or not.

Reactions: 5pot
6861f61f72300b5abce04e8ecb029a40.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daggerit and creweaudiparts
Can somebody please confirm if the following part numbers are indeed for the Red Air Vents for a RHD RS3.

8Y2820901AY3U
8Y2820902AY3U
8Y2820951AY3U

Thanks

Can somebody please confirm if the following part numbers are indeed for the Red Air Vents for a RHD RS3.

8Y2820901AY3U
8Y2820902AY3U
8Y2820951AY3U

Thanks
8Y2820901A Y3U
8Y2820902A Y3U
8Y2820951A Y3U
Red vents

Reactions: RS03???, bezza and Mastachaz

8Y2820901AY3U
8Y2820902AY3U
8Y2820951AY3U

Thanks

Genuine Audi 8Y RS3 Red Interior Vents UPDATED 15/02/2022

Reactions: bezza and Jassyo06
Steering wheel and mats acquired now.

will get the seat belts and vents done soon and then will just be the stitching left to do.

DAC088FF 4A99 4349 808D 9A68D7409FFC

Reactions: Detail Devil
@billymc92 @Snake Pliskin I was re-reading this thread and lining up for the carpet mats order…but I wondered where you had found the RS logo. I tried a Google search but couldn’t find one with red square outline. Can you point me in right direction.
Thanks

@billymc92 @Snake Pliskin I was re-reading this thread and lining up for the carpet mats order…but I wondered where you had found the RS logo. I tried a Google search but couldn’t find one with red square outline. Can you point me in right direction.
Thanks

sorry mate i didn’t bother with a logo on the mats this time as whilst it’s nice if you tread on it a lot it can look a bit grubby so I just went for auto style mats with grey edging

Reactions: Mr Freeze and AndyVWR
Thanks

AutoStyle have it already.

Just ask them.

Reactions: AndyVWR
did they use your own MFSW buttons? I am trying to get hold of a set of these but even my TPS lady can't seem to find them within the parts portfolio?
dealer will be able by car plate number for sure , sometimes has to go to them

When I spoke to Tom he already had the correct part numbers in Etka.

Yes as i asked for prices and to cofirm they are 100% correct , it does not matter but yeah haha I was first to found parts number buhahhaa

Yes as i asked for prices and to cofirm they are 100% correct , it does not matter but yeah haha I was first to found parts number buhahhaa

Lol I have ETKA a long time.

Thanks

IMG 8076

IMG 2949

Reactions: AndyVWR
Everything works but I do have a error saying emergency assist unavailable
I’ve done some digging and in MY2022 on the RSQ3 they added emergency assist to the driver assistance pack and this is the only component that requires the round steering wheel and all new ones have the round steering wheel. What I want to find out is if anyone has either VCDS or OBD11 whether you can “uninstall“ the emergency assist as this would then work and possibly fix your error @billymc92

Attachments

• C392D47F-9B1E-4744-83F3-16F71E164465.jpeg
    C392D47F-9B1E-4744-83F3-16F71E164465.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 113
Reactions: Mike.46, billymc92 and Mastachaz
I’ve done some digging and in MY2022 on the RSQ3 they added emergency assist to the driver assistance pack and this is the only component that requires the round steering wheel and all new ones have the round steering wheel. What I want to find out is if anyone has either VCDS or OBD11 whether you can “uninstall“ the emergency assist as this would then work and possibly fix your error @billymc92
Hopefully mate! I’ll be trying to plug it into VCDS when I next get a chance

Hopefully mate! I’ll be trying to plug it into VCDS when I next get a chance
I got hold of OBDEleven which allows unlocking of the SFD and there is an option there to "uncode" the emergency assist so one day next week I'll give the new flat bottomed wheel a go and see what it's like.

Reactions: billymc92 and Mike.46
I got hold of OBDEleven which allows unlocking of the SFD and there is an option there to "uncode" the emergency assist so one day next week I'll give the new flat bottomed wheel a go and see what it's like.
Sounds good mate, sounds like you’ll get a chance before me as I’m overseas for 3 weeks so let me know how you get on.

I think these are the part numbers for the Alcantara wheel with dead ahead marker

IMG 8129

IMG 8130

Reactions: Terminator x
I think these are the part numbers for the Alcantara wheel with dead ahead marker

This is the one that I bought and it's from a RSQ3 but not tested yet!!
IMG 6104

Reactions: billymc92