Interior design pack

Real DSG stick too…….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a shame that Audi never took the chance to alter the ''Move the stick forward to go backwards and backwards to go forwards'' It seems even more 'wrong' now that we only have the little selector

It's a shame that Audi never took the chance to alter the ''Move the stick forward to go backwards and backwards to go forwards'' It seems even more 'wrong' now that we only have the little selector

tbf I've got used to the little selector so that aspect doesn't really bother me.
its certainly better than the stalk mounted selector that Merc use.

Reactions: Mr Freeze
Thought you chaps would appreciate this, wife picking up RSQ3 at w/end ...

TX.
ef0302f0ea0098b63fdef2c4c76782aa.jpg
3bf43c4e85900935936f4c79572af4fb.jpg
2bea79d66b6ef0198b6082a5fc53f65b.jpg

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
Looks very nice its just a shame l don't require a SUV
I've seen a review of the RSQ3 think it was done by Autogefuel that car had the blue interior design package

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Snake Pliskin
Looks very nice its just a shame l don't require a SUV
I've seen a review of the RSQ3 think it was done by Autogefuel that car had the blue interior design package

Yeah here it is

1414fcb818aa63b7b3dd1857b8b22c71.png

bf1b9d2e02b1627735bbac4e9470e862.png

6e42eb34428e0301371c608c829bf86e.png

Reactions: FBF01, Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
The extended package gives you blue fur on the doors and dashboard

On the 8Y you can buy dash inserts and gear surround in blue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06
Av seen the satin finish had it on the sides of my TT bit too much around the gear selector though
It's just the thin part that goes around the outside of the main gloss black part.

On the Dash it's the pieces that are either ali / carbon

Reactions: Jassyo06

Blimey - I know its a sea of BLACK in the interior but that is adding colour just for the sake of it and it just looks odd / out of place.
The UK cars 100% need the official interiors that the Europeans are getting with contrast stitching and coloured seat inserts / vents.
The all black interior is too dark no question but the above is not tasteful imo.

Reactions: Mr Freeze, kayemill and 8YARWY
Blimey - I know its a sea of BLACK in the interior but that is adding colour just for the sake of it and it just looks odd / out of place.
The UK cars 100% need the official interiors that the Europeans are getting with contrast stitching and coloured seat inserts / vents.
The all black interior is too dark no question but the above is not tasteful imo.
black its much better then that cyber blue

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and 5pot

It’s similar to VW Polo with coloured dash elements.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Any idea if the standard plastic airbag that comes stock on the round wheel would fit plug n play?
Depends where you buy it from. Audi changed the core skeleton on the 8Y, so although visually the wheel from the RS3 8V looks the same (in terms of shape and airbag), how it attaches to the core is totally different.

Here you go

fd1a1ed70a40a55ea972346f49a01b36.jpg

7d143da78d48abe9651665a8095ad143.jpg

905faf353faf2b513a3157e2c3c51f26.jpg

c86f9c409e2320d5ed4cd49d2440f03b.jpg

Been looking for the red design pack seats but can find the part numbers anywhere can any took them me in the right direction thanks?

Been looking for the red design pack seats but can find the part numbers anywhere can any took them me in the right direction thanks?

Or maybe the RS3 Performance seats instead…

Reactions: Tom2326 and Terminator x
I'll add this here as this is my new wheel.
I would have loved the flat-bottom but as it would mean having to re-code some assistance features out or get error messages I wouldn't want that.

You can see this wheel has a small box at the bottom that appears to accept those capacitive touch inputs.

As no one has opened up a flat-bottom wheel to check if this is present (and as it is super expensive I doubt anyone wants to try) this is the best we can get that works. Also available in green.

View attachment 255452
Where did you buy the wheel from looks mint cheers

Airbag didn’t fit, which is really annoying because I was sold what was supposed to be the right airbag. Plug don’t match, have circled the differences. Will wait for update from euro price, hopefully just wrong airbag sent. Simply case of swapping over to right one
5353f7fb7353c48dfbca0b32ea5dd9b4.jpg

775dd88f2b0e4dd95710e581cc2d3b05.jpg

Did you get this fitted in the end?

And here is is fitted… it feels amazing in the hand and actually thinner although I don’t think it is. But mostly the red stitching matches the red vents and matts and the various red details on the infotainment system and start button. Would I have liked the flat bottom with the 12’o clock stripe? Yes but I didn’t want to compromise on the assistance features.View attachment 255564
Hi pal
Looks ace! Where are you based ? I’m from Lancashire I want to come see it in person!

I just taken delivery of mine today. Got the vents done, mats in the post.

Just need the steering wheel. Did you buy it online ? And was there any issues or was it a simple take old out and plug back in.

would really appreciate a reply pal

Here is a pic of mine

Attachments

• C294C038-4BA5-4F14-96C0-6EF74DEAE91E.jpeg
    C294C038-4BA5-4F14-96C0-6EF74DEAE91E.jpeg
    383.9 KB · Views: 124
  • C35D802E-168E-4139-A59D-98464C87ADC3.jpeg
    C35D802E-168E-4139-A59D-98464C87ADC3.jpeg
    643.3 KB · Views: 121
I'll add this here as this is my new wheel.
I would have loved the flat-bottom but as it would mean having to re-code some assistance features out or get error messages I wouldn't want that.

You can see this wheel has a small box at the bottom that appears to accept those capacitive touch inputs.

As no one has opened up a flat-bottom wheel to check if this is present (and as it is super expensive I doubt anyone wants to try) this is the best we can get that works. Also available in green.

View attachment 255452
Where from?

I’m so glad we don’t have the option of the stupid coloured interior bits.
I like the thought of a little more colour bit I'm not a massive fan of the vent colouring I don't think.

I'm going to resort to some red seatbelts since anything else will involve having some stitching red and the remaining staying black which might bug my OCD. :)

I just don't like it and makes it look cheap.

I'd much prefer the option to have white leather.

I got that, I just meant what’s your beef with getting the option lol. Surely if it was an option you just wouldn’t choose it, problem solved?

I can understand the vents to a degree even though I’d choose them personally.

Each to their own, white leather for me in an RS3

I got that, I just meant what’s your beef with getting the option lol. Surely if it was an option you just wouldn’t choose it, problem solved?

I can understand the vents to a degree even though I’d choose them personally.

Each to their own, white leather for me in an RS3

Don't think I'd choose the vents OR the white seats! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

But having them on the options list would at least let people spec things to their own personal taste, which is why I still can't wrap my head around why we weren't given the options for red/green stitching here but everyone else gets it. I know there's the PR answer, but it just doesn't make any sense to me from a financial or business perspective since they're producing all the bits in RHD for other markets.

Sound like a broken record, but really?!

Reactions: garethdj
Don't think I'd choose the vents OR the white seats! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

But having them on the options list would at least let people spec things to their own personal taste, which is why I still can't wrap my head around why we weren't given the options for red/green stitching here but everyone else gets it. I know there's the PR answer, but it just doesn't make any sense to me from a financial or business perspective since they're producing all the bits in RHD for other markets.

Sound like a broken record, but really?!

So they can make more money selling the colour stitched parts in Steering wheels/ vents/ arm rests etc

Reactions: Daggerit
I’m so glad we don’t have the option of the stupid coloured interior bits.
Would be nice to have some colour though.

TX.
fc46d440e059798d73d3e92813934ab4.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Adi7r, Daggerit, garethdj and 2 others
Would be nice to have some colour though.

TX.
fc46d440e059798d73d3e92813934ab4.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
I'd have gone for the red stitching and bits on the seats if it had been an option for us, I think the vents are just too much for me personally. But others love them, so it would be nice to have the option!

Reactions: garethdj and Mike.46