Interior design pack

I check it for you
Could you humour me and check the price of the seats with the red stitching? Wonder if they are also the same as the RSQ3?
I know they will be an expensive option but if you where to sell your standard seats and re-coupe some of your money back.

Could you humour me and check the price of the seats with the red stitching? Wonder if they are also the same as the RSQ3?
I know they will be an expensive option but if you where to sell your standard seats and re-coupe some of your money back.
I got only access to parts number not prices

Reactions: billymc92
Happy to help.with anything but you can source price from.crewe audi or if you have someone with discount

Not sure, looks like clips to me. Would have thought double sided tape may fail under the heat?
I need to get my son to ask one if his techs how the fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 5pot
How are they held on Clips, double sided tape or both?

Looks like clips on the 2 small ones.

The longer passenger one looks like it clips into the opening with screws for the surround over the top of it.

Found the side vents too - They look like a simple pry tool will remove them?

Yeah I seen them, it looks one the actual silver trim can pull off to and maybe just be painted, not sure how well paint and lacquer would hold up though.

Looks like clips on the 2 small ones.

The longer passenger one looks like it clips into the opening with screws for the surround over the top of it.

I think he was meaning the carbon side skirt inserts, not the vents

How are they held on Clips, double sided tape or both?

Side skirts are generally a mix of clips and strong double sided tape.

IMG 7200

IMG 7201

Reactions: Jassyo06 and billymc92
Liking the boot Spoiler:wub:
Does anyone know if the RS comes with the matching stainless footrest? I can't find anything confirming this

They are the same shape yes, but the 8V rear mats had holes for securing pins where as the 8Y does not so if you used older mats you would be lift with the pin holes empty

Cheers buddy, that’s good to know

Reactions: Daggerit
I compared mine to my brothers FL A3. Some parts where different by about 3/4mm but your not going to noticed that when fitted

Reactions: Daggerit, Mastachaz and Detail Devil
So I’m looking to order 2 sets in anthracite but not sure on the edging. I’ll eventually look to get red vents etc as previously mentioned. In the 8V was the edging in a contrast colour? Not sure if adding a red edging would be cheapen then look?

So I’m looking to order 2 sets in anthracite but not sure on the edging. I’ll eventually look to get red vents etc as previously mentioned. In the 8V was the edging in a contrast colour? Not sure if adding a red edging would be cheapen then look?

billymc92 just seen your pic of your mats. Exactly what i want. Did they come with the embedded striping or did you get that done?

billymc92 just seen your pic of your mats. Exactly what i want. Did they come with the embedded striping or did you get that done?
So you could add some sort of thick (not nice) border in the configurator. Don’t add that, click that as same colour as mat, then in the comments box after creating tell them you want red stitching, basically a mock of the original RS3 mats, that’s just the thin stitching that you want and You’ll obviously need to add in your picture of the logo.
I also paid the extra £10 and got the logo printed on the rear mats. This isn’t a option on website though, had to ask for that via email

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and NevMan
These were mine from the 8V.

IMG 5235

Anthracite.

Reactions: billymc92, Snake Pliskin and NevMan
Cheers Billy!
I actually used your pic as the example of what I want! What’s your copyright commission fee??

Reactions: billymc92
That’s interesting. So Audi have and can produce them for RHD but still won’t let us spec them.

To be perfectly honest, I think I’ll give them a skid because without all the accompanying red stitching and stuff they might look a little out of place. But if someone else is doing it, that might change my mind!

You can spec the design packs if you live 'Down Under mate'' :)

Reactions: Daggerit
You can spec the design packs if you live 'Down Under mate'' :)
Thanks for pointing that out. I'd previously checked there and in Japan too but they didn't even list the RS3 as a car at the time. So they're obviously just excluding us specifically then it would appear. Replacing seats and vents with similar equipment but in a different colour shouldn't affect the need to do additional testing for emissions and things that they blame the lack of options on, so I don't understand why we don't get things like this.

I could understand it if the option you want actually adds something to the car to change the weight and therefore the fuel economy/emissions, but not a swap out for something of a different colour. I mean, what's the excuse for not being able to have red stitching for example? Pfft.

Reactions: billymc92 and Snake Pliskin
Im.sure this option will come.later

With 360 camera and flst bottom.sterring wheel.of etron

Thanks for pointing that out. I'd previously checked there and in Japan too but they didn't even list the RS3 as a car at the time. So they're obviously just excluding us specifically then it would appear. Replacing seats and vents with similar equipment but in a different colour shouldn't affect the need to do additional testing for emissions and things that they blame the lack of options on, so I don't understand why we don't get things like this.

I could understand it if the option you want actually adds something to the car to change the weight and therefore the fuel economy/emissions, but not a swap out for something of a different colour. I mean, what's the excuse for not being able to have red stitching for example? Pfft.
As l have mentioned before they done the exact same with the S3 8y.....both were available with red or yellow contrast stitching option in EUROPE....and North America but not here

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Daggerit