Interior design pack

033621DA 8D67 4289 A955 BF8F25B4B3D1

Mats turned up today. Just need car now…collecting that in about 90hrs time :thumbs up:

Reactions: Economist, NevMan, kayemill and 3 others
Yes I think it is black. Earlier in thread, I think @Snake Pliskin said he’d gone Anthracite but the shades didn’t match.
I will wait for your now less than 90 hours and you can let me know as going to get my carpets eventually. BTW you'll love the car and hate the "adding" a user element but the accelerator pedal will make you forget about that very quickly.

Reactions: AndyVWR
Yes I think it is black. Earlier in thread, I think @Snake Pliskin said he’d gone Anthracite but the shades didn’t match.

yes mate … the 8y is 100% jet black.
I ordered anthracite mats before the car arrived and they were too light so had to re-order in jet black (8v was anthracite).

Reactions: AndyVWR
I got my black badges today - except they were for the 8V.

The only one that ”fit” was the rear RS3 badge. So they have been posted back to the Audi dealer and they are going to post them out to me for Friday.

I think an LE with black badges will look extra cool with those red brakes.

I am expected red vents tomorrow and those will take it up a notch.

Reactions: Terminator x
I got spare red vent if anyone want to safe some money :) looking for only 63 delivered :)
20220522 191921

Does anyone know the part numbers for the LHD red vents ? Or a link to a credible parts catalog site ? Searched the web but was unsuccessful

Does anyone know the part numbers for the LHD red vents ? Or a link to a credible parts catalog site ? Searched the web but was unsuccessful

You can see LHD indicated on the pictures.

Long vent (passenger)

IMG 9010

Driver vent 1

IMG 9011

Driver vent 2

5eab543ccd4d377e52b01b893172e034.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: shahaf2911
yeah I don't see the 8Y catalog on e-acca or partslink24 yet.. is anyone able to share the part numbers for the below? thanks!

carbon atlas matte dash trim
gloss black center console trim
matte black 5Y spoke rims (8x19 and 9x19)

on a side note, ive been in contact with europrice and they claim the RS6/RS7 flat bottom wheel is plug and play with the 8Y as they are the same drivers assitance packages including lane assist etc. i plan on going with the below wheel but wont know for at least 6 months as my RS3 order here in the US is roughly estimated for year-end. they also have the alcantara flat bottoms as well

Last edited:
yeah I don't see the 8Y catalog on e-acca or partslink24 yet.. is anyone able to share the part numbers for the below? thanks!

on a side note, ive been in contact with europrice and they claim the RS6/RS7 flat bottom wheel is plug and play with the 8Y as they are the same drivers assitance packages including lane assist etc. i plan on going with the below wheel but wont know for at least 6 months as my RS3 order here in the US is roughly estimated for year-end. they also have the alcantara flat bottoms as well

I can provide most of.parts numbers
Dash fake carbon its aroubd 1k

Here you go

fd1a1ed70a40a55ea972346f49a01b36.jpg

7d143da78d48abe9651665a8095ad143.jpg

905faf353faf2b513a3157e2c3c51f26.jpg

c86f9c409e2320d5ed4cd49d2440f03b.jpg

Reactions: mb127 and RS03???
The definition of ze German humour right there as they secretly make reference to the RS price tax :sweatsmile::sweatsmile:
Screenshot 20220607 212207 Edge

• Haha
Reactions: Keano04, hef, mb127 and 4 others
Here you go

fd1a1ed70a40a55ea972346f49a01b36.jpg

7d143da78d48abe9651665a8095ad143.jpg

905faf353faf2b513a3157e2c3c51f26.jpg

c86f9c409e2320d5ed4cd49d2440f03b.jpg

much appreciated! I believe those are the black graphic print rims for all 4, looking for the matte ones from the black optic package

correct me if I’m wrong but I thought the carbon atlas matte trim was all one piece (or maybe 2 total including small driver side) since it doesn’t have the LED strip or aluminum section under the carbon.. this might just be the carbon atlas trim that comes standard on the RS3

is there a black gloss trim for #20 on that diagram? that appears to be the trim I’m looking for

much appreciated! I believe those are the black graphic print rims for all 4, looking for the matte ones from the black optic package

correct me if I’m wrong but I thought the carbon atlas matte trim was all one piece (or maybe 2 total including small driver side) since it doesn’t have the LED strip or aluminum section under the carbon.. this might just be the carbon atlas trim that comes standard on the RS3

is there a black gloss trim for #20 on that diagram? that appears to be the trim I’m looking for

Yes one long like in picture and one short piece on drivers side.
RHD for ref
7df455a43524db49623707553bb2ea90.png

682e06dc97412ee97bccfcf453ff39ac.png

You want part number for this then ?
126afe9d335b3fddf7312d805617cfa6.jpg

Here is 20

761eb52b72432b7ac8b9c266e67a412e.png

On the subject of the wheels one is gloss black so perhaps the other is Matt black ?

Would need a chassis number from a launch edition to be 100%

Reactions: Jassyo06
Yes one long like in picture and one short piece on drivers side.
RHD for ref
7df455a43524db49623707553bb2ea90.png

682e06dc97412ee97bccfcf453ff39ac.png

You want part number for this then ?
126afe9d335b3fddf7312d805617cfa6.jpg

Here is 20

761eb52b72432b7ac8b9c266e67a412e.png

On the subject of the wheels one is gloss black so perhaps the other is Matt black ?

Would need a chassis number from a launch edition to be 100%

yeah not sure on the wheels for now.. all good thank you for the help. yeah 20 was spot on. the carbon dash trim probably needs to come from ETKA for now but no biggie

yeah not sure on the wheels for now.. all good thank you for the help. yeah 20 was spot on. the carbon dash trim probably needs to come from ETKA for now but no biggie

LHD carbon trim numbers are in screen shots above

I didn’t think the wheel was as the 8Y uses a newer system

ok that matches above, thanks!!

do you happen to have the 2 part numbers for LHD carbon atlas matte trim?

According to TPS Partslink24

Item 17

LHD car long piece on the right side
Wwwpartslink24com p5 1714 p5html 2
Item 12

LHD car short piece around light buttons on the drivers left

Wwwpartslink24com p5 1714 p5html 3

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mastachaz

That's a nice steering wheel especially with the embroidered airbag cush but the price of it ain't worth the extra ££££££ $$$$$$$

Reactions: 8YARWY
Flat bottomed Red / Alcantara wheel

Attachments

• www.partslink24.com_p5_1.7.14_p5.html.png
    www.partslink24.com_p5_1.7.14_p5.html.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 82
  • www.partslink24.com_p5_1.7.14_p5.html (1).png
    www.partslink24.com_p5_1.7.14_p5.html (1).png
    55.9 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Whats funny about post #510 @Mastachaz ????

If you've nothing constructive to add then just ignore my posts as you alluded to in another thread.......

Reactions: 8YARWY and njswider
That's a nice steering wheel especially with the embroidered airbag cush but the price of it ain't worth the extra ££££££ $$$$$$$
nah im with you, i don't plan on buying from them they just seem to be ahead of everyone right now in terms of information. europrice is also including a new airbag which we wouldn't need so def adds to the cost.

here's another one without the airbag: https://www.mtm-usa.com/products/oem-flat-bottom-steering-wheel-for-audi-rs6-rs7

$1350 for non-heated, all leather and gray stitching to match my RS3 on order. pricey yes but these should've come on the car from the start IMO. can also get from them in alcantara/red stitching etc. heated option is a waste since the 8Y won't have that

Last edited:
I didn't think so either but it specifically references the touch sensitive wheel versions so I'm not sure.
yes, they all use the new hands on detection system with the trapezoid airbag apparently. any of the classic round airbag steering wheels won't have the new system

Reactions: Daggerit
yes, they all use the new hands on detection system with the trapezoid airbag apparently. any of the classic round airbag steering wheels won't have the new system

There is an option in the parts list for a round Alcantara red / green wheel. Around £1160.

There is an option in the parts list for a round Alcantara red / green wheel. Around £1160.

yeah sorry to be clear, the airbag shape is what i was referring to:

round steering wheel w/trapezoid airbag - new hands on detection system (what comes stock on the 8Y when you get assistance package, lane keep etc)
flat bottom w/trapezoid airbag - new hands on detection system (same system as above but only on RS6/RS7 for now)
flat bottom w/round airbag (the classic wheel everyone loves) - won't work with the new system although probably could code out the errors. believe this is offered in europe for 8Y for any cars without new drivers assistance

Reactions: Keano04