Interior Products

James.Asbri

Vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
Hi all

Not the most patient when in comes to cleaning the interior of the car but I think alot of products on Polished Bliss will help.

What products are best to use on my A3 interior throughout aswel as the door sills?

Thanks

James

Is it leather or cloth interior?

Sills are generally cleaned with APC or the like, and if you prefer dressed with all season dressing or a similar product..

Both, money is no object really as long as I get good results! I want something to:

1. Clean the upholstery
  2. Clean/protect the leather
  3. Clean/maintain the dash
  4. Clean interior class
  5. Clean/protect the door sills
Thanks

James

Both, money is no object really as long as I get good results! I want something to:

1. Clean the upholstery - 303 Fabric & Vinyl Cleaner, agitated using soft interior brushes
  2. Clean/protect the leather - Raceglaze Leather Balm applied using a microfibre pad (plus Gloss It Leather Cleaner if the leather is very dirty, but if not the Leather Balm will clean well enough)
  3. Clean/maintain the dash - Werkstat Satin Prot applied using a microfibre pad, perfect for a factory look on Audi interiors
  4. Clean interior glass - Eimann Fabrik Clear Vision II and the two towel method (wet pass first with product, then dry pass to buff and finish off)
  5. Clean/protect the door sills - Meguiars All Purpose Cleaner diluted 10:1 (or any other exteror cleaner, such as R222 Total Auto Wash), then your normal paint protection product for the painted areas.
Thanks

James

I hope that helps!

:icon_thumright: