Interior rearview mirror cover

Fraysa

Reaction score
My interior rearview mirror cable cover broke while messing with the cables for my dash cam (it has two parts - one covers the mirror bracket and the other one covers the cables).

I couldn’t find any replacement on eBay or any reference number online, can anyone help find a replacement? I need both parts.

What year is your car?
Facelift or pre as they had different mirrors. Ones with a frame round the glass and new ones are frameless.
Do you have high beam assist or any other assist cameras? Think there might be a few variations of the bits you are looking for.
Maybe post a pic of the bit you are looking for might help.

I bought one from Audi for my B8 RS4 and it was a lot less than that eBay link. From memory about £10-12.
Why don't you just call your local dealer?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

What year is your car?
Facelift or pre as they had different mirrors. Ones with a frame round the glass and new ones are frameless.
Do you have high beam assist or any other assist cameras? Think there might be a few variations of the bits you are looking for.
Maybe post a pic of the bit you are looking for might help.

My car is 2013, with the frame. The mirror is basic, without any tech in it, only the humidity sensor which doesn’t matter.

is it this bit?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/Audi-8T0857593AB/1962031821

the colour codes are:
EP5 is crystal silver
QE2 is pashmina beige
4PK is soul (black)

Yes, exactly. I also need the other bit (a circular one that sits under it).

I bought one from Audi for my B8 RS4 and it was a lot less than that eBay link. From memory about £10-12.
Why don't you just call your local dealer?

Unfortunately according to them the only option is to replace the whole mirror which would cost 500$.

This part is half the price of the eBay link if you order from a parts department / tps:

S l1600

The other bit is not available to order on its own. It only comes supplied as part of a complete mirror:

S l1600 1

This part is half the price of the eBay link if you order from a parts department / tps:

View attachment 177639

The other bit is not available to order on its own. It only comes supplied as part of a complete mirror:

View attachment 177640
That is the part I was referring to, most parts on eBay seem to be double the price they should be. I never understand the reluctance to phone your local parts department. They don't bite!

View attachment 177639

View attachment 177640

Do you know the part number of the second bit? I checked mine and it doesn’t have anything. Seems like a replacement.

Do you know the part number of the second bit? I checked mine and it doesn’t have anything. Seems like a replacement.
No idea to be honest. I would use the forums parts request system in order to get the information and a quote. Be sure to give your reg or vin number so they can quote for the correct colour etc.

Looks like the price for the whole mirror including the two bits would cost me less than ordering them alone. Thanks guys!