Introducing myself :-)

Antonio_mauro

Reaction score
Hi every one. I'm new to this side of Audi sport. Been on the a3 8l side for a few years now. But finally decided I needed to grow up and find myself a family car. So last weds I bought an a4 1.8T 190. Took me a while to find this car and what I wanted from it. Colour for the mrs and the right engine for me :w00t: we found this one just over the bridge in Wales and me being from Bristol seemed pretty good. Searched hard for months for this car and it popped up. It's had 1 owner, full service history, and 107k on the clock, water pump, cam belt done. and was also quite cheap compared to others around with the same spec. All in all pretty happy with the car, has a faulty fuel gauge but he knocked the price of the part off the motor. So was happy with that. Any way that's about it, don't have many plans for the car as of yet. Having it remapped Sunday but that's it for the moment.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 112
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice looking car. Have a read in the faqs threads, lots of useful info and guides in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

How doooos.
Great forum we have here,enjoy.
Remap wil b the 1st mod...
But not the last

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'm gonna be pretty poor this year so it will be the last mod for a while. Unless something pops up at the right price :-/ I'm a sucker for a bargain.

Welcome. I think I may have seen your car around east Cardiff.
Get it remapped you won't believe the difference it makes.