iOS CarPlay

Pork

Reaction score
For those who use it and find CarPlay a little......ugly, iOS 13 is available on beta now and it has a completely new look on the mmi which is much nicer.

Just waiting a bit for the public betas to become a bit more stable then I’ll take the plunge.

Reactions: WesT-gefül
CarPlay itself is slightly buggy on the beta, along with beta 3 being pretty unstable.

I really wouldn't recommend people install iOS 13 on their devices unless they're developers who will be reporting the bugs they experience.

There's also a lot of apps (banking ones common) that don't fully function on iOS 13 yet.

Agreed, but many will think they are missing something if they don't then complain when it goes belly up. Beta versions really should not be available to Joe public...

Reactions: Kondax
Agreed, but many will think they are missing something if they don't then complain when it goes belly up. Beta versions really should not be available to Joe public...

Need lots of members of Joe public to download and complain about all the bugs in beta versions , so I don’t have to waste time messing about when it’s 2-3 revs later in the release. Bless joe public.

Reactions: Kondax
No drama, just uninstall the profile if you have issues and you can go back to 12 - checked my banking apps and they’re fine actually.
I guess you guys must have had different experiences to me after installing 13...

Keep in mind you have to restore from an old backup if going back to iOS 12, you can't retain current data