Iphone 6S plus battery life

Raiden

Reaction score
Now I know iphones have poor battery anyway but I am sure the last month or so mine has got worse. Had the phone just over a year and it gets used a lot. I brought a plus so I didn't need to cart around a ipad for studying,playing games,music and watching TV.

Not due for a upgrade until Nov. Do these battery's have a sort life if there hammered and is it a pain to change to it? Not sure if I should change it or just wait for a upgrade.

My friends say change to a samsung or something but iv'e brought a lot of music and films from itunes and don't want to lose them all.

The battery used to have about 50-60% life by the time I got home from work but by lunch time its now down to that so something is wrong with it. I do charge sometimes in flight mode so it charges quicker so could that of done damage?

I don't know much about phones so hoping someone here might?

If you have a lot of apps running in the background that will increase your battery usage, so you should turn off everything your not using

Also if you have bluetooth and wifi turned on, but are not using them, you should turn off to conserve power.

Charging in flight mode is ok.

Batteries age with use, and therefore don't hold as much charge, so run out faster. There is not much you can do about that, and its a real pain, especially as more phones are sealed and don't allow you to change batteries on the go.

What I would recommend is a battery backpack - something like this here if you want extended on the go life from your phone.

Reactions: Ghost and Raiden
Erase and set up as new. Dont restore a backup.

I will be buying a used 6s in a week or two from my friend but what I just read is kinda concerning. I hope it is an isolated incident since I will be paying a lot of money for the phone. But what he tells me is his phone lasts an entire day with a full charge right now. So something might be wrong with your phone. You might wanna take it to a repair shop.

From what iv'e read the batteries inside slowly get worse. And because mine is used a lot its dying faster.

New one is meant to be a lot better