Ipod dock ashtray

Stu.Audi

Reaction score
Have anyone got then fitting and if
Where u buy them from
Cheers

Don't think anyone makes one specifically for this, if you wanted one you'd need to buy a dock, modify the ashtray and make one yourself. I've seen it done before (not sure if it was on here or audizine?) but you need a dremel, some strong glue and a little bit of creativity...

Cant br **** modded it lol
Here ebay but guy list b7 it pics look wrong as b6 is right so mine is b7 so know b6 is same
99 quid for old ipod other is think it 129 for newer ipod

This? Search on Amazon. £129.

Audi A4, S4 (B6) SPEC.DOCK iPHONE 5 ASHTRAY DOCK 2001-2005 AUDIB6V2I .

(Link doesnt seem to want to post)

Or get a chunk of "minicell foam", cut to fit the ashtray and cut a slot for the phone. A few quid and 10 mins, at most.

Last edited:
I had a dension 300 and did the mod myself - was really impressed with it - wish i still had my A3 with the mod!!
Not much to it really, patience and kid gloves when modding the ashtray. Good luck!

I had a dension 300 and did the mod myself - was really impressed with it - wish i still had my A3 with the mod!!
Not much to it really, patience and kid gloves when modding the ashtray. Good luck!
Wat kind mod did u do can u give me a idea how ?. Cheers

Great thx u v much
So 2 more
Where can I get that tray ?? And will I need to use my dension 300 ipod cable fit in that but I prfer use the lightning one ??