IS ANYBODY CONTENT with their Audi RS3?

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
I for one most certainly am content with my September 2011 Audi RS3 and can honestly say as I have before that there's nothing else I'd prefer for all year round UK motoring... :yahoo:

Reactions: Kelza, elton121272, RYes3 and 3 others
Me, ******* love it!

TX.

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, Sandra, Scottyg and 3 others
Absolutely happy and concur there is no other car I would want right now.

It is the best car (& audi) I have ever owned and most complete all round usable, enjoyable, fun, exciting, quality, practical, powerful, stylish package too.

A great car to "enjoy" on many levels :yes:

Reactions: d170868, RYes3, Spaceman_RS3 and 4 others
I agree too. Best all rounder I have ever had.. handles superbly, excellent performance and good economy (some of the time!).
Have transported fence panels and other stuff.. This car always makes me smile.

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, Snake Pliskin, 45bvtc and 1 other person
Any you boys who don't like your RS3s can ship them to me. I'd be happy to take them off your hands.

Reactions: millsy4002, Terminator x, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
See what I mean, terminator x; ask the right question and there's zero negativity, everyone loves (or would love) an Audi RS3 :yahoo:

Reactions: RGBARGEE, Radman and Snake Pliskin
I'm dying for one mate

Reactions: RGBARGEE, Snake Pliskin and 45bvtc
I'm dying for one mate

Be patient, Radman; it WILL be worth the wait as the RS3 package is just stunning...
THUMBS_UP_zpsf2a03fef.gif

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Radman
RS3s are total and utter rubbish.

You should alll buy decent cars and give me your RS3s to dispose of!

I ******* love em......

Just wish they werent so expensive!

Reactions: RS3copilot, voorhees, millsy4002 and 4 others
A was going to say mine gives me a semi but that's in appropriate.

It gives me a full pan handle. The noise the look, the looks I like the handling too similar to a mk2 focus Rs but it actually hussles up the road without drama of front wheel drive

Reactions: 45bvtc and Snake Pliskin
Love my 8P and can't wait to take delivery of my 8V too!

Reactions: 45bvtc, Spaceman_RS3 and Snake Pliskin
Not enjoying it one bit:joycat:IMG 0308

Reactions: Terminator x, 45bvtc, Kugaman1 and 2 others
Mines rubbish
d7ce8aa37e5ab9fc5629315f3a94e641.jpg

Reactions: AudiNutta, Snake Pliskin, 45bvtc and 4 others
Very nice! Sepang Blue with the black pack, exactly what I have been trying to order but cant get one!:blownose:
Rad man knows where there is a sepang with black and black wheels he was going to get but wants red now ask him.

Reactions: 45bvtc
Aberdeen Audi had sepang last week black wheels and black gloss but saw it on Facebook sold Wednesday they have Daytona with black gloss new, there always worth a check as always seem to have one on show....

It was Aberdeen that is seen. Think Carlisle may have one as well.

Reactions: B19
Aberdeen Audi had sepang last week black wheels and black gloss but saw it on Facebook sold Wednesday they have Daytona with black gloss new, there always worth a check as always seem to have one on show....

Thanks for the heads up on a possible available car, I have been trying to source a car within the various dealers in the Jardine Audi network, solely because I have managed to secure a decent discount as a returning customer (PCP quote on the base price car was £399 per month before adding options). Non Jardine Group dealers (south of Birmingham) were not playing ball on offering any discount/contribution on the RS3.

Went full cricle and spoke again to the dealer who supplied my S4 and apparently the Sales Manager may know where some unregistered cars have been 'reserved'. (must be hiding the damn things somewhere)
Had I not been so focussed on the S4 PCP settlement numbers a couple of months back, I would have already got one on order and avoided the agro.

I for one am very happy with my car!

Not saying i trash around in all weather but on a wet day you can still overtake and not be like a mad man with the grip on pick up.
Only this is you do catch traffic up so fast and hard braking at high speed is not recommended! I found this out :tearsofjoy:

Im yet to use the launch control as almost everyday of owning its been wet or not a suitable place, done it in the demo on a wet day and the rear was scrapping about till it found grip :rock:

I would say this car is 11 of out 10 for fun! I could make 10 better but it just goes round to 11.

Only thing is starting up late at night it has to bark, i LOVE this but would be nice of a "comfort" start of those late night start up (or early mornings)

Oh and grey seats with new jeans :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Worth it but a pain!

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and 45bvtc
I for one most certainly am content with my September 2011 Audi RS3 and can honestly say as I have before that there's nothing else I'd prefer for all year round UK motoring... :yahoo:
I've had mine 5 weeks and really love this car it's not the sort of car that blows you away with one drive more the type that has hidden talents and really is a superb package. The sound, performance and quality is outstanding.
This is the most I have ever paid in monthly payments and worth every penny with each journey making me feel priveliged to have one.
Doubters and haters need not post, I am not not brand blinkered just extremely happy

Reactions: Radman, Snake Pliskin and 45bvtc
OK, here's a FIRST as I've NEVER done this before but after giving BLUEY a wash I asked RS3copilot to go clean the brakes and she didn't need asking twice:

4.1/2 years now with this machine and us pair of OAP's are both still lovin' it, YEAH :yahoo:

What a laugh...:superman:

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul-RS6, AndyB-S3, RGBARGEE and 4 others
As I've said previously I usually change my cars after 12-15 months but having had my RS 14 months already it's a car I couldn't part with.
Even if I had decided to change there's nothing around that takes my fancy, more importantly there's nothing that can do what the RS3 does for me.

Reactions: kayemill, Snake Pliskin, 45bvtc and 1 other person
Oh and grey seats with new jeans :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Worth it but a pain!

How did you manage to sort out the issues with stains from jeans Eigdoog? All I usually wear is jeans, makes me worry about the lunar interior which I love!

OK, here's a FIRST as I've NEVER done this before but after giving BLUEY a wash I asked RS3copilot to go clean the brakes and she didn't need asking twice:

4.1/2 years now with this machine and us pair of OAP's are both still lovin' it, YEAH :yahoo:

What a laugh...:superman:

Bluey looking superb .... looks like you've just driven away in a brand new car :sunglasses:

Reactions: 45bvtc
How did you manage to sort out the issues with stains from jeans Eigdoog? All I usually wear is jeans, makes me worry about the lunar interior which I love!
I had silver seats in a 5. Lovely but need to permanently keep cloth and leather cleaner in car. No other option except a blanket. Not a good choice for practicality

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
I had silver seats in a 5. Lovely but need to permanently keep cloth and leather cleaner in car. No other option except a blanket. Not a good choice for practicality
Hm, still looks so good.. Don't think I could get myself away from wanting it. Onboard cleaning supplies it is!!

Just like cream / Ivory / white leather sofa's in the home .... look great but not Jean or dark coloured trouser friendly and high maintenance!

Just like cream / Ivory / white leather sofa's in the home .... look great but not Jean or dark coloured trouser friendly and high maintenance!
Just like the missus

Reactions: Marshy, Snake Pliskin and AudiNutta
Bluey looking superb .... looks like you've just driven away in a brand new car :sunglasses:

And it was very dirty, Snake; following a very mucky 70-mile hospital run on Thursday; as you know I'm not a snow foam fan so a quick blast under the wheel arches with the pressure wash followed by a light-blast of the sills; then a wash (single bucket) of clean water and Simonize Car Wash and dry off with a couple of Kent microfibre drying towels; a dash of Domestic Flash into the water remaining in the bucket (bucket is shown in the video) and the wheels are washed inside and out with a with a Wheel Woolie

And I don't 'wax' just a wipe over everything and everywhere with Poorboys Spray and Gloss - and no 'swirls'

45-minutes, job done, and RS3copilot's off the dry the wheels and brake discs; simples...

Reactions: RGBARGEE and Snake Pliskin
As I've said previously I usually change my cars after 12-15 months but having had my RS 14 months already it's a car I couldn't part with.
Even if I had decided to change there's nothing around that takes my fancy, more importantly there's nothing that can do what the RS3 does for me.

Same as. It has crossed my mind it might be a keeper, and could become the start of a fast fleet collection.

Its not as bad as your led to believe. Ive had my RS for almost 4 months and have had to give my Lunar seats one quick clean. Both me and the wife only wear jeans and the seats got a little stained. I used some AutoGlym leather cleaner and it worked brilliantly. I reckon a good clean once every 3 months would be fine. Well worth it to have the Lunar interior!

Going from my Evo to this, I just had a quick blast and the power is not as ferocious as the Evo its more progressive. Something that my megane was like and I got bored of it but this has a lot more punch. The exhaust note alone keeps me happy but I think I'll need a map in the future

I use AutoGlym leather cleaner, really did work a treat! Used it 3 times now and everytime is it flawless!

I got some new levi's and washed them twice before sitting in the car and i think they have still put colour on the seats just not a lot but my misses has this cheap jeans that have been washed 47 thousand times and still stains the seats really bad from only sitting there for 2 minutes!

Just shows if you buy cheap then you clean them every day!