Is anybody speccing a Pano roof on their RS3?

Radman

Reaction score
Is anybody thinking of speccing their RS3 with a pano roof? I'm torn between the Nardo/Red with gloss black wheels, black mirror caps and black pack but no roof rails. Seen loads of pics with the above spec and I think it suits the car, but also a fan of the pano roof but then I don't think an RS needs a pano roof to lift it as much as an S3 does. Any thoughts always appreciated folks.

I'm Nardo with gloss black everything, red calliper a and no rails. I'll be getting the roof wrapped before I even get the car home.

I'm Nardo with gloss black everything, red calliper a and no rails. I'll be getting the roof wrapped before I even get the car home.

Are you getting a gloss black wrap? Im quite keen to have the roof wrapped matt black when I get mine.

I do really like the look of the pano roof and have considered it but think I will pass for the RS3.

Heard a couple of horror stories about cracked or shattered roofs that Dealers are not covering in warranty which does concern me, especially with the RS being a very rigid car.

UK weather will limit its use and then there's the price - far too many options I want already so can't rely justify a further £grand on a sun roof.

Reactions: Radman
I've heard reports of rattles as well......

Reactions: Radman