is EVO blind?!

• Thread starter Deleted member 22276
  • Start date
Yes they are!

That article is from 3 months ago siu00adg (why siu00adg?) even though it says august at the top. There's a letter that actually got printed this month asking why the M3 was rated above the RS4 and it also sticks up for the S3 from that test :respekt:

staz1000 said:
Yes they are!

That article is from 3 months ago siu00adg (why siu00adg?) even though it says august at the top. There's a letter that actually got printed this month asking why the M3 was rated above the RS4 and it also sticks up for the S3 from that test :respekt:
Ah, ok, Evo must be BMW fanboys!

siu00adg used to be my username at university. si = science, u = undergrad, 00 = the year 2000 and adg = Alex David Green :)

siu00adg said:
Ah, ok, Evo must be BMW fanboys!

siu00adg used to be my username at university. si = science, u = undergrad, 00 = the year 2000 and adg = Alex David Green :)

Aha!!

Yes they're BMW and Porsche lovers all the way. So there has been uproar as the RS4 almost beat the M3 in their test, and the R8 couldn't get more praise if it had 2 russian whores as a no cost option!

if you read other mags, its the other way around though... which seems odd?

Autocar can see all the flaws of the M3 and say it's worse than the RS4, and TopGear had a supercar group test this month, and the R8 won!

BaBs said:
if you read other mags, its the other way around though... which seems odd?

Autocar can see all the flaws of the M3 and say it's worse than the RS4, and TopGear had a supercar group test this month, and the R8 won!
Well, lets face it, the M3, RS4 and R8 are all stonking cars, the results of groups tests are going to be down to personal taste. I know the M3 is a brilliant car, but I'm not a big fan, mainly because I'm always being tail gated / cut up by nobs in their M3's (usually with highlighted hair), which taints the image for me. I can't help compare the R8 to the Gallardo, the R8 seems like a poor mans Gallardo to me, which puts me off that too. Love the RS4 though! :)

Far from being fanboys, I find EVO to be one of the most objective, un-biased publications around tbh.

They tend to like BMWs because they tend to drive well, simple as. Conversely, with the Brera, it may look nice but that's about all it has going for it. It's soundly beaten by the competition in every other department, and EVO recognise this.