Is now a good time to buy an S3..

duke748

Reaction score
.. what with the September plates and new 8v model incoming now?

I'm looking to purchase within the next 4 weeks with a budget of around 20k. Should I hold off a bit longer?

Wait for a bit longer i suggest pass sept, new models might come then.

Wait for a bit longer i suggest pass sept, new models might come then.
Wonder what the waiting list on the new model is .. May think about getting 15k worth of finance to cover the shortfall

If you can hold out, I'd look for a new one when they get released. The 8P is a little dated now.

If you can hold out, I'd look for a new one when they get released. The 8P is a little dated now.

how dare you! haha. still looks better than the new bigger A1

Reactions: Dean_T and _Zerocool_
If you want a modified one

stage 2+
ap 6 pots
air suspension
High spec

and your looking to spend 20k come my way!

that and the 8V is a ****** eyesaw!! Hate the thing

that and the 8V is a ****** eyesaw!! Hate the thing

Heh - talking of fugly .. I'm also seriously considering a brand new M135i .. There appear to be some great discounts to be had of around 15-20% going on with the rush to the new plate ( Depending on how you finance it of course )

Heh - talking of fugly .. I'm also seriously considering a brand new M135i .. There appear to be some great discounts to be had of around 15-20% going on with the rush to the new plate ( Depending on how you finance it of course )

That's what I replaced my Stage 2 S3 with. Test drive one with caution - it's unlikely you'll be able to keep your wallet in your pocket afterwards!