Is Server running slow?

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else having a problem with pages refreshing? Mine is running really slow.

I keep getting this warning below.

script.png

And when pages are loading up, I see 'google' and 'resource' on the bottom left using FF.

​Ok thats good joe, well not really good, but i have the same and didnt catch the screen shot. :) x

Hi can you see if you are getting that message again.. I have change the path for the Jquery to our server so that any connection problem shouldn't be a problem.

Many thanks

A

Hi can you see if you are getting that message again.. I have change the path for the Jquery to our server so that any connection problem shouldn't be a problem.

Many thanks

A

Still happening on my lappy Adam, seems to only happen when I open thread in the 8L section, nowhere else?

I tell a lie, it seems to run fine for like 10 minutes and viewing a few pages, then I get that script message on every new thread I open.

Im getting this too and my cache has also been cleared, im using the latest version of FF as well.

Adam, mine is suffering badly on Safari as well as ff. i got mails piling up here and its taking ages to load them. :) x

It's still happening on my works laptop, no issue on my desktop and home laptop, all running FF.

I've not changed any setting or anything?

Cleared all history and cache etc.

Been getting this script running slow or stopping using IE9 on Win 7 for a few days now

Hmmm I can't get it to do it for me I have tried every machine I have seen to day and no joy... The big server loading to day was a nasty person trying to do nasty things to the site... Caused a few database error messages.

If any of you are still getting the problem with FF and you feel up to it can you download Firebug and have a look at all the JS that are being loaded...

Many thanks

A

Im getting this script also, been having this issue for a few days now.

I thought was my net, but it has seemed a little slow, but functions none the less.

OK as said elsewhere I am newish here.. but the forum seems really slow and I am also getting the message about a script causing problems, dont seem to have a similar problem with any of the other forums I frequent. It can take several minutes to load a page, and seems to come back as I move around different pages.

OK as said elsewhere I am newish here.. but the forum seems really slow and I am also getting the message about a script causing problems, dont seem to have a similar problem with any of the other forums I frequent. It can take several minutes to load a page, and seems to come back as I move around different pages.
No works being done on it so maybe it needs a kick or just a lot of traffic,if its the same later let us know Brian

The site has been slow today in all honesty, noticed specifically on the asn pub thread, I had to reload page numerous times & still didnt display all the data correctly, seems to miss some text in posts & also the left side box with all the users info in, seen this before in the last month, but no script errors, wish I could add more info but nothing to explain it.

well cant tell which script sorry, just tells me a script on the page is causing a problem, but just spent about 20 mins trying to do a reply with quote and it never managed to do it, and general access is very slow at the moment

cheers