Is the REVO carbon series intake worth the money?

On a stage 1 car it will be fine, however the standard airbox base would be a restriction if you took it further.
It does look good though, especially if you have the full kit....scoop and airbox lid with the larger intake pipe.
I found the forge intake was better, I only had a jb4 or the mtm m-cantronic though when I had the S3 so nothing too demanding

On a stage 1 car it will be fine, however the standard airbox base would be a restriction if you took it further.
It does look good though, especially if you have the full kit....scoop and airbox lid with the larger intake pipe.
I found the forge intake was better, I only had a jb4 or the mtm m-cantronic though when I had the S3 so nothing too demanding

To be honest I don’t know much about this mod. I was only going to get the upgrade if I was going to see/feel some sort of performance benefit. According to the graphs I’d see a performance increase once past 3k.

To be honest I don’t know much about this mod. I was only going to get the upgrade if I was going to see/feel some sort of performance benefit. According to the graphs I’d see a performance increase once past 3k.
I think you'd see a similar result if you removed the grate from inside the airbox and did the front panel mod tbh.
Obviously you wouldn't get the looks but then you'd also save over £300

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk