Is there a favourite car colour for birds?

Alistair D

Hug your kids at home, but belt them in the car.
Solutions
Reaction score
I got my car washed then parked it overnight and this is what I woke up to....
20220520 111620

....there were darker cars either side that didn't look like they had been targeted and mine was only messed up on the bonnet and front wings, nothing further back. There are no trees, lamp posts etc. and it's a spacious car park (1st photo is where the car was left ). Car is now washed again and I've tempted fate by parking in exactly the same space for tonight.
We'll have a sleepless night tonight. lol

Reactions: RS5 JON
I tend to find it's always white sh1t on black cars and black sh1t on white cars....I think they do it on purpose :suspicion:

Reactions: RS5 JON
Nope, it’s all down to bird species.
Worse culprits are pigeons and colour of car makes no difference , if they are going to download it makes no odds what’s underneath,

The bigger the bird, the bigger the splat is going to..lol

This must have been a" hover bird" to have that much in a certain area, at first glance I thought someone had thrown a take-away over the bonnet. lol

Looks like the seagulls had a take away before they targeted your nice clean white motor.

My neighbour and I are about to fall out if she keeps feeding the seagulls, every evening at 5.40pm, :wtf:I've started moving my car out the driveway at 5.30pm to dodge them...... :racer::rage::rage::rage:

JG

Reactions: Alistair D
Looks like the seagulls had a take away before they targeted your nice clean white motor.

My neighbour and I are about to fall out if she keeps feeding the seagulls, every evening at 5.40pm, :wtf:I've started moving my car out the driveway at 5.30pm to dodge them...... :racer::rage::rage::rage:

JG
NO ONE should be encouraging seagulls, we've got Bylaws for people feeding seagulls..... I think the final punishment is drowning at sea

Reactions: Andy Butcher and RS5 JON

JG
Just but a crossbow...

Reactions: Alistair D and RS5 JON
I suspect that birds don't care what color the car is, as long as it has just been washed:blow:

• Haha
Reactions: leoholmes and Alistair D
Birds will if they can dump over water, sunroofs and light cars can look like pond, so bombs away....

Birds will if they can dump over water, sunroofs and light cars can look like pond, so bombs away....
That's great to know, I've got a white motor with a sunroof :sob::wtf::whip::rage:

Every bird within 2 miles is attracted to my nice clean motor :whip:

JG

It seems, from limited studies, that Red are the most targeted!

And here's me thinking with mine being blue that birds would think of it like water and aim for it

Just but a crossbow...
It's illegal to shoot seagulls over land, however out at sea it's fill ya boots time.
Trouble is you don't see that many at sea as they're to busy over the land eating anything they can find then shi**ing on peoples cars!
Nothing but flying rats.