Is there any way to make a 1.8Tfsi Louder?

J305

Reaction score
So I have a B8 1.8TFSI S-Line and what's the most cost effective way to make it louder (Not Chavvy) and make exhaust pops? It's a manual. Would a res delete be good? Thanks J

Last edited:
Reactions: V6_Man
Thanks for the response, I've come across that exhaust, but it's out of my budget at the moment, just looking for a cheap way to get it slightly louder

Maybe a custom exhaust with back or centre box delete.

JG

Best way to get pops and bangs usually involves removing the cat in my experience
Or mapping it in

Best way to get pops and bangs usually involves removing the cat in my experience
Or mapping it in

Thanks, booked it in for a decat + remap to remove the eml light, is that correct?

Thanks, booked it in for a decat + remap to remove the eml light, is that correct?

@J305, this forum is going to make this exhaust change an expensive one for you. You shouldn't have asked the question here. Let the fun begin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: xpoweruk
Of course, if you're looking for a cheaper option, you could open the windows. :)

Reactions: scotty76 and V6_Man
Despite his claim that he does not want his car to sound Chavvy, I believe this member is indeed a chav and should be banned from the forum.

The VAG group manufacture the Seat for his sort, Audi is a premium brand.

Thank you and goodnight ;)

Reactions: J305, A4A4, V6_Man and 1 other person
If whoever is mapping your car knows what he's doing then he should be able to code out any EML from the decat with no issues

Despite his claim that he does not want his car to sound Chavvy, I believe this member is indeed a chav and should be banned from the forum.

There are lots of chavs with Audis

Thanks for the response, I meant that I don't want it to sound like those corsas with exhausts. I'm not even a chav, why are you being racist? :sob:

Racist?

Not sure about pops and bangs. Panel filter with front of the air box cut off.